Denied AncientGamer9 Staff Application

AncientGamer9

User
Oct 9, 2022
Username: AncientGamer9

◈ Your In-Game Name: AncientGamer9

Link to your Public Steam Profile: i cant get link but its AncientGamer9 and public

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your Discord (with tag): TRG AncientGamer9

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. prop block 2018 rdm 2022

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4D 3H 4M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? eastern

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? week days 4pm - 8 or 9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i dont know why its yellow but i want to be apart of the AtomicRP for many reason. one of the reasons is to stop people who is trolling and warn or possibly ban people based on what happend to try to make people have a better AtomicRP experience. i will also teach people who is not familiar with the game. I an also usally really patient with people and can understand alot of accents (and some spanish).and thats most of the important reason why i want to become a staff on AtomicRP.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
i think i should be accepted because i think i will make a good staff. mainly because i have always enjoyed helping people because it just feels good in a game or in real life. another reason is because i have a jist of what im doing like i said before i never been a mod buy my brother has on a diffrent server and i would watch him do stuff so i know what im doing. i also am on alot on weekend because i dont have work on weekends so i can take tickets all day. thats pretty much why i think i should be accepted.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. theres alot of stuff about me im not gonna get to personal but i really enjoy heling people and making thigs better as said up above. im also really patient once again up above. i have 3 cats and 1 dog. and of corse i really like gmod.

Last edited:
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team and i have never seen you in game

+/- I have seen you around and every time I see you, you ask me about your chances of your staff, I would like to see an interview though

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 𝒱𝑒𝓇𝒹𝑒𝐹𝓇𝓂𝐻𝒶𝑒#0001 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/accepted-for-interview-whats-next.6049/

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.