Jul 17, 2023
Username: Angry Doorcamper

◈ Your In-Game Name: Angry Doorcamper

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KindaBuckZ/

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: buckx

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have never been banned and have had a total of 3 warnings (2 Removed recently 1 still there) My warning that is still there is in the process of being appealed. Personally I think its false because I was offline when I was warned and the staff that warned me is not responding to the appeal.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 1d 10h (Off of memory, Can be confirmed if needed.)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Monday-Saturday 4am-6pm ish

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Throughout my time on AtomicRP so far I have seen a lot of great things from the staff. I feel the staff on this server are respectable and very mature. I would like to surround myself with these types of people. Honestly I enjoy being apart of this community because of all the people you meet and have fun with. The staff team is there to weed out the people who want to ruin the fun for others and I respect that. (Shoutout to cultweedfarm for being the nicest mod).

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? My goal as a staff member would be to keep the server fun for new players and OG's. I have noticed that a lot of the new players who join are clueless on the rules and what to do. I could be the light in the dark for the people who want to play the server but can't because of Witch hunting etc. This community is the best community around and I would love to keep the server alive and fun for everyone and the staff here are great! My time with this community so far has been the best experience I have had in a while and I would like for other people to experience this.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am fluent in C#, C++, Python, JS

I am learning Java, Rust, Kernel, Lua
If anyone needs any help in the computer science world I am your guy!