-DNFA- Bananagirl!<3

Steam Name:
-DNFA- Bananagirl!<3

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090618139/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
-DNFA- Bananagirl!<3 #2933

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes it is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have never been punished on Atomic RP

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
6 days, 6 hours, 29 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have fully read through all of the rules several times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have fully read through the DRP staff information section.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I use my microphone sometimes but I will use it consistently while staffing.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No I do not have any prior staffing experience.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
-DNFA- Bananaman!<3, shiloh, mommy kim

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have not used these myself, but I see Bananaman use them all the time when he shares his screen on discord.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be a part of the staff team to help keep the community as good as it is right now. There are so many friendly people on Atomic RP, but unfortunately that fun can be ruined sometimes. A lot of the staff have made me feel very welcomed to the community, and have made me feel good about myself. I wanna become closer with the people in the server, and give the opportunity to other people that the staff gave to me. Everyone should be able to have fun without any problems, and with more staff members this will happen. I want to experience being a staff and what it's like to help people. I would like to be a part of the team to not only help the players, but to help the other staff as well. I am always seeing Bananaman ending up having to take a lot of the sits because no one else is doing it. I feel bad for him and want to help him and any of the other staff who may need it.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted onto the staff team for a few reasons. I have been watching Bananaman take sits for a very long time, so I know how to be mature and take situations seriously no matter what. I am going to work hard and make sure that the players and staff will get the help they need. Like I said Bananaman is usually the one who ends up doing the work for everyone else. We shouldn't be leaving all the work up to one person. If I see there is only one person on duty with a lot of sits I'll make sure they don't end up doing it alone. In my opinion the staff need to work more as a team and split up the work load better. I also have a lot of free time and will be able to get on duty most of the time, so if the server needs helps I will most likely be there.

What is your timezone?
EST

Last edited:
+10000 BANANA POWER 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌 WE NEED MORE BANANA'S!
on a real note doe he nice and very handsome, I think he will be a good staff member with me teaching him. <3

+1 I’ve seen you on you’re a wonderful person this is great app and I think it’s important that you’ve seen bananaman takes it’s so you know what’s right and wrong I just hope the anger trait doesn’t carry good luck!

+10000 BANANA POWER 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌 WE NEED MORE BANANA'S!
on a real note doe he nice and very handsome, I think he will be a good staff member with me teaching him. <3

+1 I’ve seen you on you’re a wonderful person this is great app and I think it’s important that you’ve seen bananaman takes it’s so you know what’s right and wrong I just hope the anger trait doesn’t carry good luck!
Thank you very much cheemz! Bananaman is getting better with his anger. Now I owe him $5. We made a bet guessing who was gonna reply first. He said either you or World and i guessed shiloh or stuffy lol

+1
You seem to know your stuff and banana man is good to learn from! Also great app! I have not seen you around but you have put in the time!
thx man <3, also Bananagirl is always on when I'm on and she is always in the admin room cause she watches me and I never RP so that's why you dont see her to much