banned because i was told i could kill someone if they broke out of cuffs during kidnap so i killed them since i was in party with kidnapper

ShadowGenral

User
Sep 30, 2021
i was in a party with a kidnapper for my blood cult i made in the game and I GOT BANNED FOR 3 DAYS. Bro i was in a party with the kidnapper and they broke out so i killed them them plus there is a KOS sign for the base and i got banned can you please unban me before i quit playing because ive been getting banned every day for NO GOOD REASON

funny because no matter what its rdm, no you can not kill someone for breaking out of cuffs as a cop or kidnapper,
as a cop you can only kos if someones life is in danger, so you cuffed the criminal becuase it was a crime not life threating
and as a kidnapper you have to give your victim a chance to pay you, which means you cant kill them till they have had that chance EVEN IF THEY BREAK OUT.
then on top of that you were not even part of the rp interaction, you killed the person because he got away from your party member, rdm.