Denied berlin Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir randomly moving your mouse, is not a single frame random direction then perfectly back forward or still moving perfectly forward despite aiming in random directions? like what was shown in the video, also funny because according to you, as you said in the video you stayed aiming at us....... your lies are crappy.
Yea I’m cheating in a server I’ve played on for two weeks, on the easiest pvp game in existence, and then drawing the most possible attention to myself by applying for staff on said server. That’s a great idea…

Yea I’m cheating in a server I’ve played on for two weeks, on the easiest pvp game in existence, and then drawing the most possible attention to myself by applying for staff on said server. That’s a great idea…
you thought so

Very bad in-game interactions
The TPS accusations are very concerning.

You just don't seem like Atomic Staff material.

Get Better Kid

Application Denied
Player is blacklisted for TPS​

"accusations"
Yk what dude it’s fine go spend your $150 for a custom anime girl skin in a video game you incel prick. Maybe if you didn’t go around saying legit people are cheating with a video of them not even killing anyone then you could have some friends irl. Your a worthless, lifeless, piece of garbage and your gonna die alone playing gmod roleplay.

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.