Username: BIG RAMSY

◈ Your In-Game Name: BIG RAMSY

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/685665576/

On steam: the time of playing Gmod is 1,265 hrs

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): BIG RAMSY#3275

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I Got Warned for fail rp for first time because a guy killed me in my base so i came to him in one minutes and kill him mean its a fail rp

How much playtime do you have on the server? Last Joined 3 days/playtime: 14hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EET

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? everyday

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I Like to join Because I Need to make it a better Place & because i saw alot of racist people there & i want them to get punished & Because I Love that server and i want to be in that community
and because i see alot of people rdming and i don't like that So i came here to join
And Because I Can find alot of people Trolling because i hate trolls for real
and you know why i want to be a staff because i need to help new Players you know what i mean
I Will punish who will PropBlock Becuase i got abused of it and i can see toxicity from kids on the server lmao
I Remember i was about to be an staff on a server but i got cancelled you know why because people was racist to me

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I Need to be a staff to help people on the server
i can see alot of people asking me how to put a 2d text screen or how to build or how to find a gunshop or how to work in game so i came here to help
plus iam really a good guy but i need someone to respect me thats what i want

Staff Application Took me 4 hours to think what i will write damn.....

Last edited:
-1, put more in. Take a look at some of our accepted applications and try to expand more on your responses.

-1 little effort, also what do you mean by this "i asked him to get Perma banned but he gave me a 1-day ban what a good guy I swear" why did you want to get Permabanned?

-1 refer to previously accepted applications for inspiration, as your timezone is East Europe it's doubtful that English is your first language, in which case I would have recommended you do an open interview, this will likely be denied for lack of effort but in 2 weeks please try again and ask for help

-1 refer to previously accepted applications for inspiration, as your timezone is East Europe it's doubtful that English is your first language, in which case I would have recommended you do an open interview, this will likely be denied for lack of effort but in 2 weeks please try again and ask for help
so its denied ? iam just asking

-1 No effort. Not denied yet, you still have time to change it. I'd recommend checking Accepted applications for a reference

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)