• Username:

BlakeChanderu

• ◈ Your In-Game Name:

BlakeChanderu

• Link to your Public Steam Profile:

• Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

• Your Discord (with tag):

BlakeChan#6670

• Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No

• Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP?
No

• How much playtime do you have on the server?

13 days, 1 hour, 49 min, 46 sec

• Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes

• Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?

Yes

• Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes

• Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?

No

• Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?

Yes

• Were you removed from the staff team?

No

• Did you resign from the staff team?

Yes

• What is your time zone?

CAT

• What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?

5PM-9PM

• Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?

I want to be part of the staff team for the sake of being back. Since I resigned I wanted to get back into the staff team, but school wasn't allowing me. I want to be part of the staff team cause I want to help the server again, as much as possible. I want to help keep the server at peace ( even though that almost never happens ). My past experience on the staff team was very fun and I learnt a lot from the people I staffed with.

• Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?

I have been staff on the server before ( Mod ) and I feel like I can get my determination back that I lost when I first stopped staffing on AtomicRP. I feel like I can out-perform people that have not staffed on atomic before and even out-perform people that are currently staffing on it. In all honesty I just wanna be part of the staff team again and think I would be able to "fit in" again, right there where I was last time. I have retained most of my knowledge from when I was staffing so not much training is needed. I also have a knack for helping people out and want to use it in a productive way.

• Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I do smoke from time to time.
I live in South Africa, so power outages are a thing.

Last edited:
+1 qualified and a old staff member. Plus due to your time zone you are on during mornings for some of us

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to @๖ۣۜPanda#8812 to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

+1

+old staff I suppose

+good man he always made sure I slept i suppose

+ not a lazy fuck I suppose

+he's gay
I suppose

[panda was here]
37BE5523-0327-4019-86AA-54DA2CFFD94A.png

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Tungsten#7445 to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.