Denied C00kie Staff Application

C00kie

User
May 14, 2022
Username: Cookie

◈ Your In-Game Name: Danny Morello

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gamingliight4332/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Mr_Cookie#5162

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 2x Racism ( Class 4 ) 09/04/21

Explanation : Before i thought about playing Atomic seriously i would jump on just to mess about for like an hour or so , at this time i was a bit immature so i would say the soft n word , Looking back this was very immature and i do apologize .

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 1h 25m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Civil Gamers DarkRP (UK)

2020-2021

Senior Moderator

Broke Contact With The Community After my Discord Got Banned / They also shut down the Dark RP server

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? After 3pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? When i first started playing Gmod about four years ago i really enjoyed it was packed full of people and interactions to be had , usually around the main street on rp_downtown or on Military RP on the old RP_Predator map . I have missed this nostalgic feeling for a long time and Atomic seems to provide that for me as there is tons of people to interact with unlike most servers which are either dead or p2w.I have always enjoyed staffing on Gmod Servers but recently ive been enjoying the game more again and I'm willing to put in many more hours than i did before , prompting me to apply for the staff team. Atomic overall has enjoyable plugins and the player base is relatively "friendly" per say as well as the fact that it is yet to become boring , even playing as a normal player. I also feel as if the server would be better off with a few extra Gmt hands as there is not many UK staff as i have noticed and they may be useful while NA and other regions are offline.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am active on the server as well as the fact i am well knowledgeable in the server rules another factor is also my region , i feel like when i join the server around mid day (for me) many staff are not on and as a result MRDM and MRDA is prevalent disrupting many users gameplay and i think i could assist in changing that. I would also like to say that i am a Fair and non Biased person as i know how it is when staff are biased to a certain user because he is VIP or a Friend. My knowledge of Lua , Glogs , Blogs , SAM may come in useful while in a sit or even giving advice on bugs and how to fix them making the server an overall more enjoyable experience.
.Despite my shortish playtime i think i am fit for the role however i hope you see that too

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Constructive Criticism Appreciated

Last edited:

2 Class IV warnings. I'd say you need more playtime to counteract these blemishes on your record..

+/- its okay, not too worried about the warns considering they were over a year ago, though you do have previous staff knowledge. most of these people should take looks on dates, I wouldn't doubt you've changed overtime

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​