Denied C4VX Staff Application

C4VX

User
Username: C4VX

◈ Your In-Game Name: C4VX

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199066759503/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: C4VX#4601

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 Days 1 hour

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm - 5pm weekdays, Over 5+ hours on weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? If it's through the AtomicRP server or the discord server, I think I know the rules of the server pretty well and would like to help out in it. I would enjoy working with others to solve issues and supporting them in AtomicRP. I believe that my three days of playing on the server have given me a good idea of the community and some of the more common challenges because I've interacted with the moderators a decent amount and frequently questioned about the rules.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Over some time in reporting rulebreakers to admins, to helping my friends within the server I've seen my fair share of admins doing a very well job and others doing a well job and I feel like from those encounters I've learned a good amount of information from other peoples mistakes. The frequent interactions with the nice yet strict staff members are the main motivation for my interest in joining the staff team. In my three and a half days of play, I've seen the AtomicRP community and I feel like I fit in well with the kind of people who play AtomicRP. I believe I know the rules of the server quite well, and I would like to help within the server. I have experience communicating with other players to either solve problems or just be social in a wide range of jobs and tasks.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. After finding this server with a friend and playing it for hours on end after finding it I felt like I needed more so I bought VIP+ during Christmas break and that opened up so much more to do and from that point of decided I would love to help in another way in AtomicRP.

Some info about me,
I like to be very organized and simple with things. I'm not good at math but good at history, science, and very good with tech like PC's Arduino and building amateur rockets and rocket computers.

Currently custom building a PC as of this forum posting.

I've also managed a private community Discord server with 400+ members for a good year and still partially manage it.

Here's a website I've made for the rockets I work on, I'm still developing this website.
https://vertex-development.webflow.io

+1, He is very generous and has helped other players and I and has had fight clubs where you get more than what you pay for entry. I'd say he should have an interview.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.​