Denied can of chef boyrdee beefaronis staff application

can of chef boyrdee

User
Jun 8, 2021
Your In-Game Name: can of chef boyrdee beefaroni

Steam Name: can of chef boyrdee beefaroni

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199126697308/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):I am 13 but i really want an exception an think I am mature enough for this spot on this server

Your discord name/tag: can of chef boyrdee beefaroni

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have been warned for mrdm but it was a long time ago and hope that wont be such a problem.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) Right now i have 5d 14h 51m.

Have you read up on our rules fully?Yes i have fully read the rules and fully understand them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?Yes i have fully read up on the drp.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?Yes i have a mic and use it

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) kittasuras told me a should apply for staff and i feel other people think the same

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No I dont.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?I would like to be staff to bring my set of skills to the table. i would also like to be staff so i can make this server the best it can be. another part of it is to help make peoples experience on this server perfect and make sure people are having fun and enjoying themselves. I also want to make sure theres no people that make other peoples experience worse and punish the people that do that. yet another thing i want to do as staff is to get out of my comfort zone and try out a new thing and have fun. i would also like to make new freinds and have a good time with other people. i also want to be more apart of this server and mean more then just a normal player.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?I think you should accept me to the staff team because a have good communication. I also have a good temper and will not get mad at others that easily. Im also a good problem solver and can fix things very easily. I also do not have a lot of things to do so i can be on duty when and if you ask me. i am also a fast learner and can figure out things fast. i am also well known and have a good rep on this server and people like me. i also know when to take a joke and to take thing very serious. I have good judgement and a good attitude

What is your timezone?

Although everyone is shitting on you about your age I have seen some 13 year olds act more mature than a 15 or 17 year old which I do feel some people look past that possiblity and just cut you guys short I don't have any experiences with you which is why I gotta give you a neutral so best thing I can say is get to know the staff and be yourself if you prove you can be mature and handle staff duties it'll leave a good impression which will help you 2 weeks from now

wilkers told me a while ago if i got a week in the game he might be able to ignore my age and i just got a week while my name was still can of fanta i also think not a lot of people remember me because i changed my name from can of fanta to this

Ignore the people above saying that you didn't read the requirements. It clearly says that exceptions are made, they are just rare.

You have plenty of playtime, and you put more effort into your application than some 18+ year olds that apply. I've seen you in-game once, and you didn't seem toxic.

+1 ~ Goodluck.

Ignore the people above saying that you didn't read the requirements. It clearly says that exceptions are made, they are just rare.

You have plenty of playtime, and you put more effort into your application than some 18+ year olds that apply. I've seen you in-game once, and you didn't seem toxic.

+1 ~ Goodluck.
thank you homie i love you no homie

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod/Admin with questions/concerns.​