Resolved Cancel my builer+

ford460ho

User
Apr 7, 2023
I would like to cancel my builder+, You no longer offer kick protection , As i told Wilkers i can play the kick spamming as a regular. I dont need no joe smow coming in an spam kicking me. I can literally no clip in a chair where every i want. There are also a few guys that feel the same way. If people are abusing builder+ then they obviously should lose it. But to be honest you have no active admins in there any how. Not only that the server is constantly lagging on that little intel set up!

Refunds aren't offered for purchases done on the Atomic Store.
If you have a monthly subscription you'd like to cancel, please check your email for a message from Tebex.
If you need more help after this, please goto our discord, discord.atmc.cc, and make a donation support ticket.
https://cdnv2.atomicnetworks.co/cancel.png

If the kick protection is no longer a thing. I think we are all going to cancel or something needs to happen in way of an active admin. The kick protection I saw Smitty have is the whole reason I got it.
The builder+ never offered me anything I can not do with an e2. As to the bans an auto kicker and jail that targets the steam Id can do the same to stop crashers. A guy killed me yesterday while I was building and when I killed him back with an e2 once, I was vote kicked and Shenanigans was kicked when he just joined the server. Some people do just want to watch the world burn. Such anarchists not only crash the server they target the opposition that could stop them first. I think I will be safer without the builder+. Its just a target on my back. The real dialog here should have been about the wisdom of the choice to remove the protection. While I understand that abuse is a real concern. It is much easier to regulate and stop abuse inside of a limited number of builders than to regulate an unlimited amount of Anarchy with a kick button.
This is a conversation worth having. If it is not for you. I will have to let the builder go also. Thanks for your time.