Accepted Casper Staff Application

ohDizzy

Admin On Atomic Networks
User
May 5, 2022
Tampa, Florida
Username: ohDizzy

◈ Your In-Game Name: ohdizzy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322050064/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 22

Your Discord (with tag): ohDizzy#1885

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one warn which is a Class V MRDM warn, i sincerely regret it and hope we can move past this and i can show just how much i apologize and it was very childish of me to do so when i swore to uphold the highest level off respect to the community and staff team, i strive to keep a clean record and i slipped up and wish i were given a second chance to redeem my self and be involved in the community once again and to make sure i hold my self accountable and think every situation through the right, Thank- Dizzy

How much playtime do you have on the server?
1 month 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have staffed on atomic before for roughly 2 months. I also have staffed on other servers around 2015-2017 but the servers are no longer running

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?
Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually from 4pm-11-pm after work

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Ever since the year of 2016 or around there, I have been playing the game G-Mod where I have a strong sentimental bond to this game, I wish to apply and become a staff in the Atomic RP team to continue the journey, but with a meaning. I appreciate the inclusiveness and friendliness of the gaming environment and I definitely likes the gamers of the game, they are generally humorous and easy-going, there is always an appropriate amount of respect among the gamers, most of the people are also helpful to each other when there is an issue, such as when one of the gamer gets stuck with something that he/she does not understand how it works out in the game. It is always the specialty that builds up a well-run community, and that is the bonding between the gamers, there is a lot of time where between gamers we chat along and share about our life, those topics do not necessarily relate to the game itself, but we have slowly built up this environment that includes everyone and has this wonderful vibe/atmosphere. Therefore, with that being the exact reason, I wish to become a member of the team and contribute to the community with my own time, effort and strategy of solving issues that come along in the construction of a friendly gaming community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would recommend myself because I am a responsible person where I take all my tasks seriously, my philosophy is that I would not have taken the responsibility of anything that I think I do not have the capability to work on in the first place. However, I have known Atomic RP well, I understand all the rules and I have had a lot of communication with people in the team and also gamers of the game itself, therefore, I think I am certainly fit to this position, with careful consideration, I think I have the appropriate amount of time on a daily basis to allow me to join the team and work on different tasks as one of the members. I am also rational and straight-to-point, a lot of time there might be gamers criticizing on my strictness when it comes to gaming rules, from my point of view, I think it is important for gamers to understand how far is too far when it comes to inappropriate behaviors or languages, even if they were doing that online instead of in real life, that is the only way to shape a peaceful and efficient community. Lastly, I would recommend myself for being passionate and dedicate, my approach to everything in life comes with the condition of being passionate, it is the same for me when looking for a career in real life. I believe that the level of passionate is essential enough to influent my decisions in life and how much I want to get things done.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I know my behavior to lead me to get removed from the staff team was un
excusable for many reasons but i hope to be apart of the staff team to prove my self again to everyone in the community and hopefully be able to gain the trust back again. I sincerely apologize and have taken the opportunity to look at my issues i had as a staff member to properly reconcile as my attributes have changed for the better. Being invloved and having the chance to do better is always what i strive for in this community, also to be able to get the chance to make the friendships i've had or lost due to my behavior become whole again and slowly gain the respect of the staff team and the community.

Last edited:
+1

Nice app and thank you for apologizing for your immature behavior in the past, I've seen you around the server recently and it seems to like you want to be involved in the community again with good intentions.

I've said this before but I'd like to mention that there was a time I thought you were the worst staff member and I became staff myself because I was dissatisfied with you specifically and how you were conducting yourself as staff. However, there was also a time I thought you were a decent staff member and it seems to me a second chance should be considered. I have a personal philosophy and honestly believe that people can change. Good luck and thanks for apologizing again.

+1 Well preforming old staff, really good app, and deserves another chance. You seem very genuine in your apologies.

+1
Love the effort put in this application. Also had nice previous encounters with this individual.

Hope to see you back soon ❤️

Application Accepted

Reach out to Potompatomp#6597 to schedule your training.

Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!​