My In-game name is "Cheemz"

Steam Name:
My Steam name is "Hinu"

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

As of today I'm 18 years old but I turn 19 in July! :D

Your discord name/tag:

My Discord name is Hinu#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I have been warned once for prop minge but that was appealed.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

I currently have 2w 23h.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

I have a complete understanding of the rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes I've read this section plenty of times and I can say I have a good understanding of it.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes I'm using my mic when I'm on extremely often.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No I have no previous experience on staffing on a Gmod server.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

I have not received any recommendations.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

I do not have any experiences with these but I'm fully willing to learn these to the best of my ability.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be apart of the staff team because I want to help the community as much as I possibly can anyway I can. I've watched and studied plenty of sits staff members have taken on countless people and I think I could help with my vast knowledge of the rules, my love for helping people, and my ability to not be bias or to keep my composure in sit situations to my best ability, and with these reasons I could help out the community and make it a better place so players can hopefully enjoy their time on the server if they're not already.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I think I should be accepted on the staff team because with my time on the server I've grown to love being on Atomic because of the players and I want to help players with any situation they need whilst trying my best to make both sides happy or content with the outcome of said situations. I've also come to love the people on the staff team everyone seems like good friends most of the people I talk to on daily basis are on the staff team and I'd like to be apart of that and give to the community however I can that being knowledge on the rules or compensation to players.

What is your timezone?
EST.

+1 Nice app, and I have seen you online a lot. I wish you luck!