Community Events

StygianPhoenix

Phoenix Admin On Atomic DarkRP
User
Oct 20, 2021
Virginia
I think this would be an amazing idea if done properly. There should be events hosted weekly that involve stuff like unknown sometimes does where he sets his health to a crazy number and has the server try to murk him for some amount of money. We should try to keep that kinda regular for the server to enjoy each week to keep everyone engaged so not everyone is basing 24/7. It could be anything really from trying to murder Unknown to finding money hidden somewhere on the map.

+1 I used to do massive giveaways and everyone loved it. I think if organized by the right people it could be fun and chaotic!

+1 would add some fun and give people a reason to get out of their bases

-1, Unknown/Another staff member should not be forced to do an event for money, and this could cause reports for RDM (People all shooting at him and all, people can fire and miss and kill people)

+1. Community events I've experienced in past RP servers are really cool. There was one a very very long time ago where a section of the map was blocked off and forced into an arena and there would be team captains and shit for a TDM game. The prizes would be money/guns/perms or something. Would love to see some on this server.

+1 sounds interesting and would bring players back and keep players engaged!

-1 would prob mess up the economy and some people might possibly complain that the people didn’t work for their money at all and say that printers/other money jobs should be buffed

It would be pretty fun I will not lie, Maybe not for money though just as a sort of fun thing to do

-1 would prob mess up the economy and some people might possibly complain that the people didn’t work for their money at all and say that printers/other money jobs should be buffed
from the times that unknown and noob have done things like this, NOBODY has complained. i really don't think it will have that much of an effect on the economy, and if people complain about people not working for their money, tell them about the hobo job!

Suggestion Noted
It's definitely something we will consider in the future once everything (and I mean everything) else is squared out with the staff team.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​