Jun 14, 2022
Username: Copdawg

◈ Your In-Game Name: cop dog

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/imcopdog/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): ilikegames#1603

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. my 2 most recent ones are for failrp and rdm i was warned by OhHershey for the fail rp and Dylinix for the rdm the failrp (I think) was me breaking out of a cage when I was kidnapped because I thought the 10 minutes were up I'm not sure what the rdm was as I don't have a great memory

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 month 3 days 19 hrs 21 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? greenwich mean time/European western time/british summer time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? im usually on from 3/4 pm to 11/12 pm (i currently have no life lol)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be able to help people on the server officially since I've found myself helping people allot on the server recently and it feels great to help people with things on the server.
I also want to help the servers needs be met as sometimes when there is less people on (lots of the times I am on) there is almost no admins to take tickets

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel in the coming weeks as summer breaks end lots of staff will become interrupted with school and work so it could be good to get some fresh staff for helping the server out on those days with not many of them
as I said in my previous answer since I'm in a different time zone I can be kind of a peacekeeper for when you Americans are sleeping

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. if this staff application is bad PLEASE tell me I want this to be my last app and if its not I'd like some constructive criticism in the comments instead of just -1 no effort

hope whoever is reading this is having a good day also per a comment on my last app these are a few things about me

my favourite type of music is indie rock but i also like tally hall bug hunter and superorganism
I have a pet named Jake (he's kind of an ass he's let me pet him once he's a parrot)
I like games (duh)
my favourite food is egg fried rice with duck and my favourite drink is an ice cold bottle of coca cola
biggest fear is spiders and the thing I like most is music

(this information was added because of the comment by Dylinux on my last app

sorry if the warns section is bad my memory is trash ( I hit my head allot as a young child maybe that has something to do with it )

+/-​

Negatives:

- Short, poor grammar

- current active warnings

Positives:

- Bottle of water

- Chill guy, interview would be great:)

OVERALL +1

Last edited:
+1, Good interactions on the server, would like to see an interview.

+1 seems like a chill guy, have only had a few interactions with him but he has been here for a while now and is never one to cause trouble, I'd say he is interview worthy

+1

OI'VE GOT NOFIN BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS BLOKE 'ERE! Behaves himself and is super helpful with people's questions in ooc. Active player and better app than your last.

Side note: Please learn American when you're typing please bec that grammar lackin innit bruv