Denied Dayday Staff Application

Dayday

User
Dec 25, 2021
Username: Dayday

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dayday N Nite

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198290391436

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Dayday#9261

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 2 Class 5 warns, RDM/LTAP

Warned by Sushi (MASS RDM) 05/07/2021
Warned by Potompatomp (LTAP) 27/12/2021

These are very serious warns that I have gotten and first want to apologize for ever doing this on a server. At the time of these warns I never read the rules, and if I felt bored I would just rdm/troll/ not care at all, but at the time I barely ever played Garry's mod and I can't remember exactly what happen because this was a while ago, but I do know back then I did love to troll and just break rules and, sometimes just wanting to get banned and not take any rules seriously (I do regret this) But again this was a while ago, and now I do play by the rules, and I hope some admins and mods can back this, because I know this looks bad, but I promise I have changed. (Again, I am sorry)

How much playtime do you have on the server? Over 4 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekend nights, school nights, just depends on week, but usually on weekends all the time

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I made an application recently , but the truth is it was rushed and not filled out fully, and I feel this will be my best try / anyway I love this community/rp, the staff members are always chill/nice/ fun, and the real players who play this rp how it is supposed be played can just make my day and I can always just hop on this server if I am feeling down and need some laughs/ just some nice and positive vibes, I will make sure that everyone who plays is playing correctly and playing rp how it should, I also feel this community is really special and I would really like to be part of this and help make this a better server in any way I can, (+ the Tron suits are fire, Definitely will rock green if I can get part of this team)

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Being an admin/mod has always been a goal on any server on Rp, even though I have not gotten it before. I should be accepted also because I know some nights there aren't too much staff on and would be able to help fix this. I also should be accepted into this team because I will spread laughs/positively/rules. I also feel I should be added to staff team, because I never breaks the rules anymore and always try to be funny/rp correctly and ultimately just being as nice as I can because I want this community to never feel hurt or worse before they join, I know people have problems in life (we all do) but if I can just boost someone's day or help them feel better in anyway, I will always do that the best I can. This server definitely has helped me when I am bored/going through something, and I know I will help as many people have better days on this server if I am accepted to this team. I always try to make any friendships with all people I can meet in this server (especially the mods) and every time I make someone laugh on this server, it makes my day every time even if times aren't so great so I hope I can be part of this community in most possible way, and just create good friendships will all mods/admin/community. Thank you

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Love to play games
Marco kicked me from lost order
I attend Highschool
I love Garry's mod
I like all staff
I love to make others laugh/happy in any way possible
I would love to join this staff team
I enjoy music
Started to workout daily/get healthier
I will get a job soon
I like the crypto space
I hope you guys will like this application; I really did spend good time thinking of it and do apologize if you feel it is rushed
(Please don't raid me Killuminati)
I really hope the staff team can give me an opportunity to join and let me help moderate the servers
No matter what happens (accepted or not) I will always spread as many laughs and spread positively and will always rp my best
ıllıllı⭐🌟 P͙l͙e͙a͙s͙e͙ c͙o͙n͙s͙i͙d͙e͙r͙ m͙y͙ A͙p͙p͙l͙i͙c͙a͙t͙i͙o͙n͙ 🌟⭐ıllıllı
(Thank you for reading this)

+1 Good well written application showing effort on your behest and showing genuine remorse on the two class V warns.

-1 changed his name to one of our party members then ghosted in and destroyed printers, kicked from our gang, no positive experiences with this player.

-1 you just kinda break the rules whenever you feel like it. i've not really had a single good interaction with you. you consistently troll and try to get a rise out of every single person in the community. also image shows you blowing people up as terrorist literal seconds apart.

Comments on their own's application are a bit weird. Seems to have a shaky reputation.
Reasons above
2 Class V Warnings.
Recently Had to unban.

-1 constantly follows me around and harasses me, very immature behavior from somebody who wants to be staff.
Also has recent ban appeals.