Defending friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHIL SWIFT

User
Mar 24, 2021
Currently if your friend gets killed you cant kill their attacker or even shoot back when they shoot you which is stupid because it just makes no sense, an example was when someone walked up and shot my friend bc they were mrdming but i got a rdm warn for defending them

Thats not stated in the rules im pretty sure
It's probably not stated because that's something you would figure out with common sense, if one of your party members were killed you are allowed kill the person. There's a lot of stuff like that aren't stated because you could figure it out yourself, yknow?

It's probably not stated because that's something you would figure out with common sense,
not necessarily, a party can have hobos and cops, if your cop buddy is killed that doesnt mean a hobo can just slice them up cus they in the same party.

I think it comes down to a realistic relationship between players, people who are actually doing stuff together or are friends in game should be able to defend eachother, with exceptions being unrealistic relations, e.g. trashman and mayor’s wife.

not necessarily, a party can have hobos and cops, if your cop buddy is killed that doesnt mean a hobo can just slice them up cus they in the same party.

I think it comes down to a realistic relationship between players, people who are actually doing stuff together or are friends in game should be able to defend eachother, with exceptions being unrealistic relations, e.g. trashman and mayor’s wife.
Well I'm sure hobos aren't allowed to party with PD/Gov. to begin with, same with Criminals and Civilians.

just make sure your in a party pretty much

200.gif

If the party system was not a thing and anyone could defend anyone people will claim its "defending a friend" but in reality it is just RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.