Denied devanfranks Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

devanfranks

User
Dec 7, 2023
Username: devanfranks

◈ Your In-Game Name: Devan

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271991102/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: devanfranks

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. witch-hunting 25/12/2022

Mrdm 18/06/2022

I forget what happened exactly it was over a year ago

only warns no bans

How much playtime do you have on the server? 56.07 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2-4pm or 9pm-2am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team because I enjoy playing on Atomic and would like to help out to make other's playtime enjoyable. Thought it would be more fun for me as well, as I enjoy staffing as I've done it on other games brings another aspect to the game that I enjoy.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted as I have high emotional intelligence and don't get mad whether or not someone is being rude to me, I never start anything so I'm not a liability to have. I pick up on things quickly and think before I speak, won't ever be an issue to anyone, I will also strive to always be a net positive to the staff team and the community as a whole.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm only a liability irl when it comes to roadways love going fast and cutting up in traffic, so if I ever cut you off be sure to high beam me, so I can break-check you ( only way I know how to show love ;) )

-1 lack of effort, you may refer to the accepted applications for example

-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Azula on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Denied

You have not reached out to your interviewer in the requested time
You may apply again or do an open interview in 2 weeks.

For any questions please reach out to a member of the upper staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.