Denied DogDude Staff Application

DogDude

User
Jan 30, 2023
Username: DogDude

◈ Your In-Game Name: DogDude

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198901000923/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: DogDude#1913

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have a clean record of behavior on Atomic Servers and have never been banned. Although I did receive a couple of warnings in the past when I first joined the server and was still getting used to its rules, I have since fully grasped the importance of following the guidelines and have consistently demonstrated responsible and respectful behavior. I understand the importance of creating a safe and enjoyable environment for all players and I am committed to upholding the rules of the server. My past experience has taught me the value of following rules and regulations, and I am confident that I can be a positive influence on the community as a member of the staff team.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was staff on a server called project gaming for about a month when the server was discontinued by the owner, and I was a mod

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6-8 or afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a strong passion for playing Garry's Mod and I believe that I can bring value to the community by becoming a staff member on Atomic Servers. I have noticed that Atomic Servers are a hub for players who love to play GMod and I believe that I can use my experience and skills to make a positive impact on the players who frequent this server.

I am confident that I can provide assistance to players in need, whether they are new to the game or experienced players facing technical issues. I am also committed to maintaining a safe and friendly environment for all players and I am willing to enforce the rules of the server to ensure that everyone is able to have a enjoyable experience. I believe that my love for GMod and my desire to help others make me a great candidate for a staff position on Atomic Servers.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? With over 2000 hours of experience playing GMod, I have a deep understanding of the game and its community. This extensive experience has equipped me with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively staff a GMod server like Atomic Servers. My experience has also taught me how to handle a variety of situations and how to provide assistance to players in need, making me a valuable asset to the staff team.

In addition to my experience, I am known for my willingness to help others and my patient nature. I understand that not everyone is familiar with the game and that some players may need more assistance than others. I am always willing to go the extra mile to help someone, whether it is explaining the mechanics of the game or helping them troubleshoot an issue. I also know my way around the server and its systems, including the weapon check logs that sometimes glitch. This knowledge allows me to quickly resolve issues and keep the server running smoothly. I am confident that my combination of experience, willingness to help, and technical knowledge make me the best candidate for a staff position on Atomic Servers.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am not huge into basing

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team.

Application Denied
I have reason to believe parts of your application are not your own.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/