May 11, 2022
Username: DudeTheGuy

◈ Your In-Game Name: DudeTheGuy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DudeTheGuy/

Your Age: 15. 16 in febuary

Your Discord Tag: Dude The Guy#6377

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Most of them are verbals but I have 1 for abusing an exploit where I hit random people while in spawn. And 1 class 3 for RDM Against my friend.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 5d 12h 23m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6-8 pm on weekdays. 8am-4pm on weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've been playing for a while on the server and because of that I have Learned most if not all of the rules on this server. I am prepared for the responsibility that being a moderator comes with and have matured over the time that I have joined. Sometimes it feels like this server is lacking in the moderation department (No Offence) and I want to help with that.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am confident in my abilities to resolve conflict and be mature about situations. I Know that i can handle sits from incompetent people well. The Person who really got me interested in being a staff member and interested into darkrp at all was Mahlaser.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I believe that the staff on this server are great people and I have looked up on them for the time that I have been on Atomic Networks, not in a parent way per se. But more like leaders and role models of what to do on the server. I believe that I would be able to help strengthen the staff teams integrity. Although I have been warned before, I have learned from my mistakes and have grown.

I have doubts, cosidering your staff app from november of last year also said "15, 16 in february", which should mean you're 16 now. besides that, your application is lacking.

I have doubts, cosidering your staff app from november of last year also said "15, 16 in february", which should mean you're 16 now. besides that, your application is lacking.
-1 agree with texas , and I don't think I have ever seen you on but I may just be forgetting a time.

oh because last year i was lying. im not anymore though i am 15 now. i got the documents to prove if you wanna see em

-1 You're most likely going to be black listed for lying about your age.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
You have admitted to lying on your staff application previously regarding your age.

You are now blacklisted from staffing on Atomic as a result and cannot apply again.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.