Accepted Eclizzaphe Staff Application

EclipseZeDragon

Mod for Atomic Rp
User
Feb 22, 2022
Username: Eclizzaphe

◈ Your In-Game Name: Eclizzaphe

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198409633176

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): Eclizzaphe#0666

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. It was a warning for either rdm or mrdm I can’t remember since i was never meant to get it I will put more detail in the final section of the application

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1day 7hours 11minutes 4 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I spent about 4 months with the community as a trial mod and a few days before I was to be promoted to a full staff memeber some issues in my life took place that stopped me from being able too ther community was superior servers I no longer have any contact with them but staff for them was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually around 10-11pm and if not that late then earlier around 12 in the afternoon or so

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to be apart of the atomic rp staff team because in my time on this server I’ve had such an amazing time with you all the community is amazing and the staff team even more so I’ve had a lot of issues regarding being the victim of rdm and such and you all are always so swift to help me out and I hope I can be that for someone else as a member of this outstanding team not only that but in my time as a staff member in the other server I had such an amazing time being staff and helping people out it’s really just in my nature to be helpful and I would often sit on their server for entire days just helping out wherever I could and plan to put the same amount of effort with you all

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted into the team because I am determined to be as helpful as I can put in the hard work and elbow grease required to be an efficient member of staff and plan to give to the community in as many ways as i possibly can I also have a pretty flexible schedule so I’ll be on random times throughout each day so I can help be around when there’s a shortage in other staff members

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I would first of all just like to thank you for taking the time to read this no matter the results as for my warning it came from Cherokee he said to mention him here since the warning was never meant for me and it could be sorted out since I decided to apply before it’s removal again thank you for your time

+1 Decent app, a lot of Grammatical errors but there is still effort shown, have had good interactions as well.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Killuminati#0797 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Blake#6299 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.