Accepted Enviouse's Staff Application - #1

EnVy

User
Oct 10, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Enviouse

Steam Name: Enviouse

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:548782026

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/enviouse/ Or http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199057829781

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am currently 17 years of age!

Your discord name/tag: Enviouse#7248

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes, I used the /nick command to change it!

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have yet to be warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers. Due to the fact that I recently joined the Atomic Network!

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum) I am currently at 40 hours but counting.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have read the rules and I am currently working on memorizing them!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have read the Staff Handbook, the Sit Guidelines, the Punishment Guidelines, the Chain of command, and finally the Staff Commands. I am currently trying to memorize all the important information present!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I use my microphone on any online game, doesn't matter if there is no voice chat feature I will just hop onto discord with some friends.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I Staffed as a Senior Moderator, and GameMaster on a DarkRP server called GarnetGaming (GG for short) but quit due to various reasons. Such as breaking my laptop charger. Gmail Account got hacked into and forced chargeback via Paypal and changing of steam email. But despite that, I had 30 hours weekly and did about 30-50 reports daily.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Due to my amount of time on the server, I haven't had any recommendations but I have had very nice interactions with the staff team like Cosmos1 and Chad. They were very friendly and helped me out a lot!

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Due to my previous experience as a Staff Member, I have used a variety of Admin utilities, Including AWarn3, Sam, Billy's Logs, sAdmin, FSAM. Having the deepest knowledge of SAM and Billy's Logs.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Mainly I would love to get to know the community better and be more involved in it and make people's day. I also feel that being staff can help me improve as a human being, giving me so many opportunities for problem-solving, team working, being socially active with other people, and many more. I would also love moderating the server since usually there are only 0-2 staff members online, even less since classes started. I believe I could also bond with the current staff team and help the server improve and grow. I know well not to abuse any commands or privileges when off duty.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I would like to start by sharing what being a staff member should mean. Being a staff member isn't about the luxuries or showing off to other people, No it shoulders a great responsibility, While being staff you are showing the player base what type of person you are and why the server chose you to be one of its representatives, you also show what you are capable of doing. It also means that you are able to handle stress and under pressure situations in a very calm manner. I also have a lot of experience playing Garry's Mod, I have experienced what being staff is like therefore knowing what punishments to give, how to use commands, and overall just experience, I have been playing this game for more than 3 years which helps me take charge of any situation or help other staff members with their situations/tickets!

What is your time zone? I'm currently in texas GMT-5

Anything else we should know about you? I am a charismatic funny and charming person and can be quite busy since having 3 younger siblings doesn't help with time management but that is only on the weekends. I really don't have much of a social life right now and. spend my time playing video games.

What time of the day are you usually on? Weekdays 11am - 10pm, Weekends 12pm - 4am

Last edited:
+1 amazing application, could use a little more time but you seem to be really motivated
Thanks for your feedback, You are correct on how little time I have which is true but I'm working hard on getting it up and getting to know all the community!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Sad Swag on discord (theshortnick#0001) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Sad Swag on discord (theshortnick#0001) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.
Thank you for this opportunity, I have messaged theshortnick#0001, for an interview, I am currently waiting for a response!

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

I have messaged Shav to agree on a time for training, just waiting for him to get back!