Accepted Fat Juicy Bussy Staff Application

Fat Juicy Bussy

User
Jul 5, 2022
Username: Fat Juicy Bussy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Fat Juicy Bussy (willing to change if unacceptable)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/StolenVal/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21

Your Discord (with tag): Fat Juicy Bussy#8521

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 Days 15 Hours 16 Minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST (GMT-4)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Mornings & Nights, Often Busy With Work/Hobbies During Midday-Afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've taken the time to get to know a lot of the regulars on the DRP-2 server & the community around these servers, the best I've found by far. I've seen when I'm on DPR-2 In the morning staff are absent so I assume I could be useful as a stop gap till others arrive onto the server. I consistently see people just not following server rules in the morning & it just ruins the experience for many, including myself.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm a DarkRP Veteran * & I have previous admin experience on a much smaller server many years ago. ** I'm aware things may have changed (menus, commands, ect). I was a super admin responsible for custom job implementation *** but I also moderated the server as any other admin/mod would be required to do. I'm very familiar with the server rules as I tend to abstain from creating conflict.

I feel with a bit of relearning I could be a great fit for such a great community.

* my first steam account was https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068252114 sadly I lost the password to that account. I have a combined total of 2000+ hours in Gmod if you include every alt account.

** about 2014-15ish if my memory serves me well, unfortunately I'm unable to recall the name of said server. So I guess you'll just have to take my word for it, I'm sorry.

*** I'm aware that service is already taken care of & I'm not seeking that position.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I tend to be more private about my personal life, but here are some things about me.

I'm a studying 3D VFX artist in second year of college (specifically Creation of humanoid models & animations. My Preferred Program is blender as I'm to broke for Maya)

I'm a hobbyist coder. I'm Familiar with the in-engine scripting for unity & unreal.

I'm a hobbyist Prop maker. (3d printing, leather/cloth work, traditional drawing & painting)

I'm part of the LGBTQI+ community & currently moderate a decent sized discord server pertaining to the such.

I live with my wonderful girlfriend.

I do have a mild case of Asperger's Syndrome, but if anything it has only forced me to strive harder towards my goals in life.

I'm a (not very popular) content creator.

My main game is VRC (IK cringe) & that's where I focus a lot of my game creation skills (I've built & scripted three worlds from near scratch along with countless models but only six of which I felt were good enough to make public)

My first application was low effort as I wrongly assumed the interview was the more important of the two, my apologies. I should've taken inspiration from other applicants. hopefully this one is more acceptable.

I've tried to format my application as clearly & concisely as possible, but if there are any questions at all my discord DMs are open.

Last edited:
+1, put a very good amount of effort in, has previous experience, seems very professional. Would love to hear an interview from you.

+1 Plenty of effort and very well spoken! Very nice person as well, would love to see you on the staff team.

+1 Awesome app, will listen to your interview, not too fussed about you deleting your previous app

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (Bighead#0094) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.