Denied Fri3d 0ni0ns Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fri3d 0ni0ns

User
Nov 29, 2022
Username: Fri3d 0ni0ns

◈ Your In-Game Name: Fri3d0ni0ns

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199229462028

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Fri3d 0ni0ns#2203

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have mostly RDM warns from when I first joined I have 1 recent tier 3 ban from not knowing the rules. I have improved, Read Rules and I Know I'm ready

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w4d14h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2:30pm-9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join the staff team because, I can provide assistance to players that are in need of anything, I want to make players feel more comfortable with any issues they have had in the past and will have in the future. I want to make players experience more enjoyable. I have always seen that staff on this server will do anything to help the players and I enjoyed most the chats I have had with them. having the help that yall do is a pleasure.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted on to AtomicRP staff team Because I am Genuine and honest about things and others. I will not get mad if someone is disturbing or yelling. I will try my best to help people that are in need! Trying to help others is something I always try to do. I will not fight with others and chose sides. I feel as everyone disserves to be treated with kind and people that even deserve to be treated poorly should get the same treatment as others.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

hey my name is Jacob, A few of things you should know about me is I'm lowed when I talk but I don't talk a lot. I don't get mad easy and have never had any problems in the past. and I will always try to fix situations with others that are fighting or yelling. I have no problem telling people things they don't want to hear. sorry if my English is bad I never paid much attention in English.

Last edited:
+1 Saw you on last night. Fixed discord tag. The way you replied to Shav was pretty mature compared to other people. I enjoy your reasons and wouldn't mind an interview, you seem pleasant.

Last edited:

No effort was put into this application. You need to try and convince the team and community why you should be selected to join our staff team. Being a 17-year-old, you should also know how to structure a sentence correctly, capitalize the start and punctuate the end of a sentence.

No effort was put into this application. You need to try and convince the team and community why you should be selected to join our staff team. Being a 17-year-old, you should also know how to structure a sentence correctly, capitalize the start and punctuate the end of a sentence.
I have changed a couple of things

+/-

When you first posted, this app was laughable. The edit maybe makes you skid by, but you have a lot of grammatical errors as well as spelling errors.

+1 Saw you on last night. Fixed discord tag. The way you replied to Shav was pretty mature compared to other people. I enjoy your reasons and wouldn't mind an interview, you seem pleasant.
Desired I really appreciate your acceptation to the staff team, I would love to be apart of the team

+/- the low effort is whats gets me but i have seen and have talked to you in the server on multiple occasions, and you seem mature

+/- the low effort is whats gets me but i have seen and have talked to you in the server on multiple occasions, and you seem mature
I tried my best to make this app look professional, yes I have some grammar problems but I cant see them. I'm sorry truly

- / +

Decent application and there are definitely grammatical errors, but I appreciate the effort you are putting in and feel you deserve a shot for at least an interview. Good luck!

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.