Denied Harry Potter Staff Application

Harry Potter

User
Jul 21, 2022
Username: Harry Potter

◈ Your In-Game Name: Harry Potter

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198373570511/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Xonax#4996

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Currently 1 for RDM, I've had a couple of warns for RDM but they expired.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4D 3h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CEST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Late in the day because of school and work.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of a better experience. I want to help the Community get a better time on the server and help the team with whatever they need me to do. I want to help the people who everyone ignores because they are new. I want to enforce the rules to people who break them. Also most of the time when I am online there are like 1-2 other staff members online. So you could use another staff member. But in general I want to make the server a better place for everyone.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think you should accept me because I would be a great fit. I believe I can understand people easily and be patient with them. I want to help the community and the staff I want to learn on how to be staff and use what I learnt to a good cause. I am very active and would like to spend my hours on this server. My English is pretty decent. I meet the requirements. And you guys have been looking for new staff members.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Date of Birth: 12/03/2004

I live in The Netherlands. Currently doing a degree in Software Development. Also it is currently really busy at work so I might not be online as I was before. But that will quiet down in a couple of weeks. And I must say I don't know anything about garry's mod commands.

+1

Soilid app, great job

great-job-icon-png-24.png

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.