Accepted Henry Hendrickson Jr Staff Application

RandomPerson

User
Mar 20, 2022
Username: Henry Hendrickson Jr

◈ Your In-Game Name: Henry Hendrickson Jr.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971283510

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 24

Your Discord (with tag): BlueDove#7321

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Evening (All day on weekends)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Now with adding the third server, the staff are stretched thin. I know it was hard to spread the staff over two servers but with so many players joining I understand adding a third. I want to help dealing with people who cause problems on purpose. As well as teach new players how to play. Way more than 4 years ago on an account I don't know the password to I was staff on several Darkrp, prophunt, ttt, and gmod dayz servers. So I have experience in being staff. I'm used to the ULX system, but I'm sure I can learn a new one quickly.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm an active member of the community, I haven't had any staff sits or warns. I help other players. I learned how to play all the minor roles like trashman, pizza chef, meth cook, and fruit slicer. So I know the most common bugs and questions related to those, so I am able to assist anyone having issues with those. I've befriended some of the staff already, and if you let me in maybe I'll paint some of the ridiculous screenshots I've taken in game.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Seannaners played prophunt on a server that I was staff for but I was outside on a dATE and the date sucked and I wish I had been online to see Seananners. It was Grims Prophunt server. I miss the old servers and I think Gmod is slowly dying but with big communities like Atomic it feels like a revitalization and I'm interesting in sticking around.
When I'm not playing Gmod I play a lot of minecraft and Rust when I hate having a good time.
I am a girl even though my name is a guys name. That's so people assume I'm a squeaker and don't bother me as much.
I work a lot and can't be as online as often as I was as a kid but I think I could still help with late hours issues.

+1 really good app, clearly shown alot of effort, and looks like hes ready to staff.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (@StygianPhoenix#9870) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Killuminati#0797 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to me with any questions/concerns.