Denied HG Gamer Bambozzini Staff Application

Hitachi1106

Trial Mod on Atomic Networks
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 2, 2023
Username: HG Gamer Bambozzini

◈ Your In-Game Name: Hitachi

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090502831/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: hitachi2510

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. mrdm 20/01/2022 this was back when i first started atomic and i just didnt take the game seriously
hate speech 01/03/2023 i used to spam my friends in discord with the r word and i just so happened to paste it in chat and without looking at what i pasted i sent it, resulting in my ban
rdm 01/10/2023 this was when i was a bambozinni and played with cookie and xpann and i was usually the one to rdm and do the dirty work for them.
hatespeach 15/10/2023 i accidentally said the r slur in voice chat because there was a player and multiple admins that we getting on my nerves, and i ended up getting hot headed and it was just a reflex to say "these people are being r******"

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 6d 7h 43m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? around 4 pm on a weekday and possibly all day on the weekends (starting at 7-10 am)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The main reason I would like to join the staff team is that I could make the community a better place, I like to investigate/find out who committed the RDM/RDA. I respect the mods in multiple ways and I do make a lot of sits for the mods to handle. I would like to learn more about the atomic team and get to know the other staff members. I want to make more friends along my gmod journey, and I feel like joining the Atomic staff team would be just what I need.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I would be a good add on to the staffing team. If I were to be added to the staffing team I feel that I could make the staffing team a overall better place. I used to be a rust clan leader, where I was in charge of multiple people at once from ages 12-21. I don't discriminate over anyone and I like to let my friends know to not break the rules. I feel like I could help take a load off of the admins tickets. I have had multiple mod experiences where the admin did not know certain rules that I had to inform them on, I feel like mods should know what the rules are.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Please message me on discord for any more information

+1 Fair application. Good interactions in-game, but let's see rule knowledge.

+/- decent effort, there is a lot of warns, but the interview process can see who you are now.

-1 Hate Speech too recent, admitting to being quick to anger. I think if you reapply in 2 weeks showing us you’ve improved I’ll be more than happy to +1

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.