Denied InSid3 Staff Application

InSid3

User
Jun 10, 2022
Username: InSid3

◈ Your In-Game Name: InSid3

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198368385276/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): HEEKO#1542

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 21h 17m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EEST (Eastern European Summer Time) UTC/GMT +3 hours

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10am-1am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? So firstly id say i really enjoy the Atomic community, and i'm pretty sure Atomic does need more staff members. Sometimes staff are busy with other things. Id like to help out the Atomic Community so there could be less people that are following the rule such as trolling or help people out daily with problems and explain others the rules. I believe i can make a big difference while staffing. I believe its annoying for other players to wait for a ticket while getting harassed or keep on dying by the same person because he isn't following the rules. I would love to try out being a staff and see if i have patience or if i'm capable of making the Atomic Community better.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As i said, i believe i can make a big difference in the Atomic Community, i will try my best to make the server more fun. I will try to help everyone out, help them with their problems and just try to do my best. And want to get a chance being a staff on this amazing community

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)