Sep 30, 2023
Username: isadedic5

◈ Your In-Game Name: DasIsa

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/101255877/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: isaded!c#0417

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
IMG_0093.jpg

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days 12 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? eastern time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6-9

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be an admin because I hear people always say all admins suck but I think they're wrong because most admins "sadly not all" try their best to fix the issue and I would like to be this kind of admin. I'd also like to be an admin because ever since I joined the server with my friend and first saw an admin I knew I wanted to become one. I put in work to have everything I have on the server, I also understand the issues of RDM, MRDM, RDA, and MRDA. I have seen it all first hand and I have also seen how rude people can act for no reason. I normally am not rude and don't say words that I mean to harm with. I do not commit RDM and RDA anymore, my first few warnings were when I first started on the server but that's all different now. I have shown growth and maturity throughout my time playing Dark RP , and now if I become an admin it would give me new experiences to learn from.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I see that you don't have many girls on staff, so this could be something new. Also, I read all the rules and didn't just say yes, I also have seen people get helped by admins instead of how people say. I understand being an admin is hard and takes a lot of effort and hard work, but I won't give up easily and I will truly try my best to be a good admin and try not to give people the wrong idea of how admins are.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a Muslim and during Ramadan, I will have to go break my fast away from my computer and spend some time with family, also some days I might not be able to get on at all because I will be spending time with family and be going out to places, and during the summer I might not be able to get on at all because I and my family go overseas to Europe and I won't have good wifi and I will be away from the servers and won't have my computer. That is all and I hope to whomever is reading this to have a wonderful full day. :)

this is my edited version

Last edited:
-1 You're enthusiasm is great, but those last two questions need some more effort in them. You still have time to edit your application though!

-1 but I'd like to see more elaboration on the Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? and the Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? and maybe change my vote from there.

Not enough explanation in the last 2 questions

Its not too late to edit !

-/+

It is evident that you possess a significant level of enthusiasm for the responsibility or role you are applying for. Your passion is clearly shining through. However, upon reviewing your application, it appears that you may need to dedicate more effort to it in order to truly showcase your potential. Fear not, as I am here to provide you with some helpful suggestions that can greatly improve your application.

Firstly, I recommend enhancing the level of description in your text. While your enthusiasm is commendable, it is equally important to provide specific details and examples that highlight your skills and qualifications. This will provide the staff with a clearer understanding of your capabilities and how you are well-suited for the role.

In addition, focusing on proper punctuation is crucial. This includes using appropriate commas, periods, and other punctuation marks to ensure clarity and coherence in your writing. These small but significant details can greatly impact the overall impression your application makes.

To make your text more visually appealing and easier to read, consider utilizing different colors. This can help emphasize important points or sections, guiding the staff’s attention and making the content more engaging. However, remember to use colors tastefully, ensuring they do not distract from the main message of your application.

Furthermore, correct capitalization is key throughout your application. By using proper capitalization, you will demonstrate your attention to detail and professionalism. Ensure that all proper nouns, titles, and beginnings of sentences are capitalized appropriately.

Finally, it is essential to note that you still have the opportunity to edit and refine your application before it is evaluated by the staff. Take this chance to carefully review your writing, implement the suggested improvements, and ensure that your application truly stands out.

By following these suggestions, you will significantly enhance the impact of your application and increase your chances of being considered for the responsibility or role you are applying for. Good luck!

Last edited:
I've personally never interacted with this player nor seen them in-game and by the looks of their warns and their 5 days of playtime it seems to me that they used to get warned a lot which leads me to believe that they don't know the rules very well, If you put more effort and get those warns removed than I would have no issue here.

-1 seems like a great dude like the attitude but needs more effort on the last few questions

It is evident that you possess a significant level of enthusiasm for the responsibility or role you are applying for. Your passion is clearly shining through. However, upon reviewing your application, it appears that you may need to dedicate more effort to it in order to truly showcase your potential. Fear not, as I am here to provide you with some helpful suggestions that can greatly improve your application.

Firstly, I recommend enhancing the level of description in your text. While your enthusiasm is commendable, it is equally important to provide specific details and examples that highlight your skills and qualifications. This will provide the staff with a clearer understanding of your capabilities and how you are well-suited for the role.

In addition, focusing on proper punctuation is crucial. This includes using appropriate commas, periods, and other punctuation marks to ensure clarity and coherence in your writing. These small but significant details can greatly impact the overall impression your application makes.

To make your text more visually appealing and easier to read, consider utilizing different colors. This can help emphasize important points or sections, guiding the staff’s attention and making the content more engaging. However, remember to use colors tastefully, ensuring they do not distract from the main message of your application.

Furthermore, correct capitalization is key throughout your application. By using proper capitalization, you will demonstrate your attention to detail and professionalism. Ensure that all proper nouns, titles, and beginnings of sentences are capitalized appropriately.

Finally, it is essential to note that you still have the opportunity to edit and refine your application before it is evaluated by the staff. Take this chance to carefully review your writing, implement the suggested improvements, and ensure that your application truly stands out.

By following these suggestions, you will significantly enhance the impact of your application and increase your chances of being considered for the responsibility or role you are applying for. Good luck!
Thank you so much for writing this, I will use what you have told me to fix up my forum

+/- haven’t interacted with you yet, also app seems okay but should include more about what you’re gonna do when you’re on the staff team

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to nycyoshi on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Denied
User is currently banned.​