Denied J Sugma Staff Application

To keep it real with everybody on the team. Did I really do a bad job as staff? Or did I earn my spot as senior mod by putting time in and taking care of things as they should be taken care of. I’ve spent lots of time on the server and understand the community well. I realize some people don’t like how I conduct myself maybe because it’s not how they would do it maybe it’s just not their style, and I get that I don’t expect to get along with everybody. But if anyone can tell me I was a bad staff and I did a bad job as a staff on the server id like to refer you to my rank I achieved and the rule that was implemented the day after I was demoted
I think it would be better to put some of this into your application itself than in replies. Looking at the app, we are supposed to look at it with an unbiased eye. Although some of us on the staff team know you as an ex-SMOD, you are a user applying for staff. Rehashing the past will not help you get onto the team. It would be better to edit and really let us know why you want to be a part of the team and why you should be accepted in depth. You can use your past experience and rule knowledge as a plus as to why you should be accepted when editing. <3

I think it would be better to put some of this into your application itself than in replies. Looking at the app, we are supposed to look at it with an unbiased eye. Although some of us on the staff team know you as an ex-SMOD, you are a user applying for staff. Rehashing the past will not help you get onto the team. It would be better to edit and really let us know why you want to be a part of the team and why you should be accepted in depth. You can use your past experience and rule knowledge as a plus as to why you should be accepted when editing. <3
I think replys are a good way to answer peoples critiques so I can address them as they presented. I don’t really agree with having a 4 paragraph long application. Ive actually been looking at some apps recently and I see people saying no effort to people with some decent apps in my opinion and I think a lot of the time people will default to that as an answer rather then giving a in depth response in to how people can improve, how no can a staff say no effort when there response shows no effort I’ve done this and I’m sorry about it myself

+/-
Honestly an oddball with this one here. But the situation that was started in the first place was a mess. I'm curious to see what will happen.

0 (-/+)
BNP12: The behavior expectation on the Atomic Networks Discord/Forums is the same as the behavior expectation in-game. Failure to uphold a positive image for Atomic is grounds for reprimand.
SH3: Don't enforce rules that are not rules.​

-1 joe is a good dude but what led to him being removed was really stupid and drug on for way to long

-1 From the perspective of someone who has had to deal with you staffing, you are a nightmare. You get heated at people for almost no reason. The clip shows you taking a homies ticket, and being extremely short and harsh with the person you're dealing with for something that is quite frivilous and doesnt really affect anyone. While I understand it's DayTwo this doesn't really show the type of staffing the staff team needs. This type of behaviour fosters a negative attitude towards staff members, and creates a rift in the community of staff v player.

To keep it real with everybody on the team. Did I really do a bad job as staff? Or did I earn my spot as senior mod by putting time in and taking care of things as they should be taken care of. I’ve spent lots of time on the server and understand the community well. I realize some people don’t like how I conduct myself maybe because it’s not how they would do it maybe it’s just not their style, and I get that I don’t expect to get along with everybody. But if anyone can tell me I was a bad staff and I did a bad job as a staff on the server id like to refer you to my rank I achieved and the rule that was implemented the day after I was demoted

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ssztz7DbxyDcz/d1337K1TrrgX?invite=cr-MSxCWEEsMjk4NjM1NDQs (same clip from other guy's reply)
This directly proves that you violated one of the few expectations staff members have: DO NOT TAKE YOUR OWN TICKETS. This is merely one clip of something that shows a willingness to bend the rules around yourself, and your party members. As someone who joined the staff team after your demotion, I have no other basis for your performance other than word of mouth and clips like this. Nothing in your application shows anything to counteract this. In fact, this application gives off a vibe of someone who is completely absorbed into their own ego, and thinks they will be accepted because they were once staff. You know full well what the application process is, you know the rules very well, as you directly state you will ace the interview.
All in all, a massive -1 from me. Try again in 2 weeks, and leave your ego at the door and put in the proper effort we require from applicants.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ssztz7DbxyDcz/d1337K1TrrgX?invite=cr-MSxCWEEsMjk4NjM1NDQs (same clip from other guy's reply)
This directly proves that you violated one of the few expectations staff members have: DO NOT TAKE YOUR OWN TICKETS. This is merely one clip of something that shows a willingness to bend the rules around yourself, and your party members. As someone who joined the staff team after your demotion, I have no other basis for your performance other than word of mouth and clips like this. Nothing in your application shows anything to counteract this. In fact, this application gives off a vibe of someone who is completely absorbed into their own ego, and thinks they will be accepted because they were once staff. You know full well what the application process is, you know the rules very well, as you directly state you will ace the interview.
All in all, a massive -1 from me. Try again in 2 weeks, and leave your ego at the door and put in the proper effort we require from applicants.
taking my own ticket??

he made a bind to ban @ for a rule that didnt exist, thats kinda a big issue.
C3. Placing Props in Spawn Areas is strictly prohibited.
> Propblocking in spawn is Not Allowed
> Basing in Spawn Tunnels is Not Allowed.
> Bodyblocking to prevent players from leaving spawn is Not Allowed.

C3. Placing Props in Spawn Areas is strictly prohibited.
> Propblocking in spawn is Not Allowed
> Basing in Spawn Tunnels is Not Allowed.
> Bodyblocking to prevent players from leaving spawn is Not Allowed.
congrats on citing the changed rule homie. you were banning people for a rule that DIDNT exist. to double down he is just showing me i was right with a minus 1. stay user. cry is free.