Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 24

Your Discord (with tag): J. Sugma#1888

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 53 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Atomic rp progressed to s mod

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Varies

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wanna be on the Atomic staff team because of the community Atomic has built. I love the people and the vibe on the server and wanna do my part to help it be a fun and engaging community. While also doing my part to stop the minges and trolls before they can ruin someone’s experience. And help new players with building and general mechanics something I already like to do

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I should be accepted into the staff team for a few reasons. One being my dedication to the server I’m here I’ve been here for a while and I feel like I can contribute to the server and give back. I have an extremely good knowledge base on the rules and guidelines on the server due to past experience and time spent on the server. And I feel I should be accepted because I believe I’ll do a good job

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. One thing I’d like to include in my app is a chance to say to the team and to any individuals if we had issues or problems in the past or anything like that or I came off like a dick to you or anything you know I’m sorry about that and just want a chance to staff again 🥰

-1 I agree with the other -1’s. Personally witnessed occasions of you drinking and breaking rules while playing regularly. You’re a cool dude and all but when it comes to authority responsibility, you’re a liability.

Last edited:
+/- you made many questionable decisions as a staff member, but am willing to see a other chance.

-1 Since your last application, on September 4, your playtime has not gone up at all. This contradicts you saying “you love the community atomic has built” because over the past month you have barely partaken in it and don’t know what has changed. The way you handled yourself as a staff member was abysmal compared to what we expect and to how the policies are enforced. Along with this, your life style and choices seriously affect your ability to staff, and that has shown itself in a very ugly light before. It only seems like you want to play if you have staff, which doesn’t really show the dedication that I would want to see from someone with your history coming back.

I’d also like to include a comment from his September 4 application by Jarold Hento

-1 From the perspective of someone who has had to deal with you staffing, you are a nightmare. You get heated at people for almost no reason. The clip shows you taking a homies ticket, and being extremely short and harsh with the person you're dealing with for something that is quite frivilous and doesnt really affect anyone. While I understand it's DayTwo this doesn't really show the type of staffing the staff team needs. This type of behaviour fosters a negative attitude towards staff members, and creates a rift in the community of staff v player.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ssztz7DbxyDcz/d1337K1TrrgX?invite=cr-MSxCWEEsMjk4NjM1NDQs

-1 Since your last application, on September 4, your playtime has not gone up at all. This contradicts you saying “you love the community atomic has built” because over the past month you have barely partaken in it and don’t know what has changed. The way you handled yourself as a staff member was abysmal compared to what we expect and to how the policies are enforced. Along with this, your life style and choices seriously affect your ability to staff, and that has shown itself in a very ugly light before. It only seems like you want to play if you have staff, which doesn’t really show the dedication that I would want to see from someone with your history coming back.

I’d also like to include a comment from his September 4 application by Jarold Hento

-1 From the perspective of someone who has had to deal with you staffing, you are a nightmare. You get heated at people for almost no reason. The clip shows you taking a homies ticket, and being extremely short and harsh with the person you're dealing with for something that is quite frivilous and doesnt really affect anyone. While I understand it's DayTwo this doesn't really show the type of staffing the staff team needs. This type of behaviour fosters a negative attitude towards staff members, and creates a rift in the community of staff v player.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ssztz7DbxyDcz/d1337K1TrrgX?invite=cr-MSxCWEEsMjk4NjM1NDQs

I find it interesting you said my play time hasn’t gone up when it’s gone up more then the required time for staff it was just an hour off from changing days

+1 he can improve if given the chance, ive behaved poorly as staff before and with more time i have become better and he can too if he gets let back on the team, he wants to be a part of it.

Stay off the staff team, you are not wanted. Your argument about playtime over the last month falls flat, you weren't in the community, you were window shopping

All around I've heard some Bad and good things about you. Me personally I've not had issues with you and you seemed to do your job well but seeing as a lot of my friends are telling me that you've done some really bad stuff I'm neutral in this. +/-

Too much controversy in this app alone. I haven’t seen you in game very much recently besides briefly last night. If you want a chance at being a staff member, it starts by having the attitude before being put in the position.​

- 1 did not share krabby patty secret ingredient

Status
Not open for further replies.