Apr 21, 2022
Username: Jala Peno

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jala Peno

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/defineRust/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: .Define.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I received a hate-speech warn like 18 months ago, I don't remember what I did / said. Haven't received any warns since.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 8m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? AEST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Whenever I am awake, which, my sleeping pattern is ever rotating.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love the community and the people within it, and I want to give back. I have always wanted to staff on Garry's Mod, and I am now old enough / mature enough to do so, and I now feel as though the time is right. I am in the AEST timezone, meaning I am available to enforce server rules at hours that staff may have usually been unavailable. I want to be involved with the server, its growth, and all things to come. Even as a player, I love helping people with whatever it is I can help with, and I think that would be boosted a staff member, being able to take sits and tickets all day.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have extensive rule knowledge, as well as a lot of motivation and loyalty. As stated in the previous question, I am in the AEST timezone, so I can enforce server rules and guidelines when most staff are usually unavailable. I have a lot of free time, meaning I can be quite active most hours of the day. I would love to be able to improve happiness and enjoyment across the network. I also believe I can keep my cool in all situations, being able to be fair and unbiased in any situation I come across and only punishing once all necessary evidence is gathered. I also have a lot of experience outside of Garry's Mod, being a staff member at multiple Rust organisations, staff on a few Discords, etc. so I know what to do and how to deal with most basic situations that I may come across.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I really don't do much outside of gaming, and I have a lot of free time. I have wanted to staff on Garry's Mod servers for a while now, and as stated above, I feel like I am mature / old enough now, and I feel like the time is right. I have always given it my best effort to abide by the rules, and be nice to everyone I come across. Thanks for reading my application!

There’s a ton to be said about Jala Peno! As I mentioned in Zero’s staff app, Jala was one of the two people who approached me when I first joined the server and needed a helping hand!

He’s taught me a lot about the rules, building, basing, and is just a super chill dude to hang out with when you’re on. I’m certain he could bring a calm and knowledgeable yet authoritative stance to the table, as well as help staff on duty during dead hours due to his Australian schedule.

There’s something also worth mentioning that Jala himself never made a point to tell me, but is an extreme benefit to his case as well as any new player he interacts with:

I’ve seen him play every job he has access to multiple times, and RP as them in a perfect manner. Whether it’s fruit slicing, weed growing, meth dealing, or just basic printing, Jala knows not only the rules to an exceptional level, but the jobs that accompany them equally.

+1, absolutely worth an interview!

Positives:
+ Great Effort
+ Great Playtime
+ Good Availability
+ Good Prior Experience
+ No recent warns/bans

Negatives:
- None
Honestly, with how well put this application is, I can't see a reason not to give him an interview. He's got prior experience staffing, though not on gmod servers, but due to the amount of hours he has on gmod, you know he has encountered many situations before, combined with his rule knowledge, which I personally know is better than most. Then you have an amazing candidate for staff. Without a doubt, he would be an amazing upcoming staff member.

HUGE +1

There’s a ton to be said about Jala Peno! As I mentioned in Zero’s staff app, Jala was one of the two people who approached me when I first joined the server and needed a helping hand!

He’s taught me a lot about the rules, building, basing, and is just a super chill dude to hang out with when you’re on. I’m certain he could bring a calm and knowledgeable yet authoritative stance to the table, as well as help staff on duty during dead hours due to his Australian schedule.

There’s something also worth mentioning that Jala himself never made a point to tell me, but is an extreme benefit to his case as well as any new player he interacts with:

I’ve seen him play every job he has access to multiple times, and RP as them in a perfect manner. Whether it’s fruit slicing, weed growing, meth dealing, or just basic printing, Jala knows not only the rules to an exceptional level, but the jobs that accompany them equally.

+1, absolutely worth an interview!
Thank you for the feedback Silly!!!

Positives:
+ Great Effort
+ Great Playtime
+ Good Availability
+ Good Prior Experience
+ No recent warns/bans

Negatives:
- None
Honestly, with how well put this application is, I can't see a reason not to give him an interview. He's got prior experience staffing, though not on gmod servers, but due to the amount of hours he has on gmod, you know he has encountered many situations before, combined with his rule knowledge, which I personally know is better than most. Then you have an amazing candidate for staff. Without a doubt, he would be an amazing upcoming staff member.

HUGE +1
Thank you for the feedback also, Zero!

+1, today he did have a little misunderstanding of kos signs, killing me since he thought kos on props meant to both players, but he didn't get warned and seems like a nice player. Good luck!

+1, today he did have a little misunderstanding of kos signs, killing me since he thought kos on props meant to both players, but he didn't get warned and seems like a nice player. Good luck!
I do apologize. Every other server I have played usually works like that so I must have been remembering the wrong rules haha. Thank you for the feedback! :)