Accepted James Randal Staff Application

Roombas

User
Nov 22, 2021
Username: James Randal

◈ Your In-Game Name: Roomba The Toomba

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015455941/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: djmdd#0514

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have had multiple warns in Class 2 (FailRP) And class 3 (RDM) since I joined my only 3 after warns are 1 Hate speech and 2 MRDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 month 2week 1day 5hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team 1 month and a half
> Rank (If applicable) mod
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
none

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm on now after school till 12 at night unless I'm working in 2 months I can be active in the morning as I'll be done with school

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I want to be part of the staff team again is to support the server's staff and community. Since I been back I have seen alot of people struggling to do anything due to RDM situations and staff being backed up in tickets. I feel like adding me back can help with backed up tickets and making sure everyone has a fun and great day. I Also want to rejoin the staff team to show I have chance from the person when I came to the server , joined the staff team the first time and got demoted.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why I should be accepted is because I'm very active and harding. If I'm needed at anytime I'm not on and I'm doing something I can hop on to help with tickets or anything staff need help with. My dedication I can bring to the staff will help the entire server by this I mean helping out the players who dont know the rules to the entire extent and doing tickets. Another reason I should be staff is that my dedication to the server could help keep the player base and make sure everyone's needs are met while playing AtomicRP.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Ty for taking the time to read this

Last edited:
+1 I feel you have changed quite a bit compared to old times. You are genuinely a pretty fun person to hang around with now compared to the past. Your app shows some effort. I feel if you are given the opportunity you can do well on the team. You also have been trying for a while now. I wish you luck DJ.

+1 took a break. come back more chill. Was a pretty decent mod as I remember. Took alot of sits I noticed when he was on.

As Ex staff who used to deal with "old Roomba" but loved him anyways I can confirm he has made a change.