Your In-Game Name:
Joe Sugma

Steam Name:
FumflerMumperdin

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
T.Savage#1888

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1w 3d 17h

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have read and looked over the rules a few times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have been through the multiple threads listed in that folder

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, my main form of communication.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes, but not anything recently. I was staff on a few other ttt and dark rp servers in the past, but all have shut down since. I've recently gotten back into Garrys Mod and love this community.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

I've asked staff if they thought I would be a good admin and they agreed but idk if that would warrant me listing their name so im going to refrain

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

No ULX was the big admin mod when I was staff on older servers

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

To be honest sometimes I feel like tickets have been taking a long time, Im on almost all day everyday, and feel like i can make a good contribution in getting to tickets, Improving the general atmosphere in the server, improving players experiences and cleansing up the trolls

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I meet the requirements, Im intelligent, I know the rules will ask if im unsure, and willing to put time into something i enjoy.

What is your timezone?

Eastern Standard Time

Your In-Game Name:
Joe Sugma

Steam Name:
FumflerMumperdin

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
T.Savage#1888

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1w 3d 17h

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have read and looked over the rules a few times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have been through the multiple threads listed in that folder

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, my main form of communication.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes, but not anything recently. I was staff on a few other ttt and dark rp servers in the past, but all have shut down since. I've recently gotten back into Garrys Mod and love this community.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

I've asked staff if they thought I would be a good admin and they agreed but idk if that would warrant me listing their name so im going to refrain

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

No ULX was the big admin mod when I was staff on older servers

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

To be honest sometimes I feel like tickets have been taking a long time, Im on almost all day everyday, and feel like i can make a good contribution in getting to tickets, Improving the general atmosphere in the server, improving players experiences and cleansing up the trolls

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I meet the requirements, Im intelligent, I know the rules will ask if im unsure, and willing to put time into something i enjoy.

What is your timezone?

Eastern Standard Time
+1
Seems like a guy i would want to help me out

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to llKingSwiftll#3138 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to Tungsten#7445 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.​

Application Denied
Failed to reach out to the trainer.