Your In-Game Name:
kaneki_

Steam Name:
steamboat69420

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
kaneki_#3915

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
yes it is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been banned for 12 hours due to me forgetting about NLR

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have 6 days 3 hours and 12 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully?
since my last staff app yes I have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes I do

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
yes I do but the serve is still I dev but I used the server to practice becoming a admin

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
lil marco vert, worthless trial mod mythic

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no i do not

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
because i feel as though i would fit in with staff because i feel like i have enough playtime on the server to know the rules, and i would like to think that if i was to join the staff team that i would be able to relieve a lot of stress due to more staff being on. I get on more than 5 hours a day most of my hours on GMOD has been spent on your server. if i was to be accepted onto the staff team i feel like i would be a big help because i am always on and i like to help people out when they need the help. Helping people makes me feel good and when people need my help it also makes me feel good.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
i feel as though i should be accepted because i am always on and i always have time to take tickets and i really like to help people out most of my time on the server has been put into the server and i help out whenever i can.

What is your timezone?
EST

More about me:
I am 15 my birthday is July 19, 2006 i like to game and i attend a high school in my local area, i live in the Houston area i am a chill down to earth guy words don't hurt me i try to be as nice as possible.

+1 Better staff app then last time, hes always on at night when no admins are on, and i feel like we could use more staff on at night, Over all playing with kaneki is a fun experience.

+1, I've seen him around the server, and the app has effort put into it.
I also like that he made another app after his initial app was denied. This helps show that he is dedicated to becoming a staff. Good luck my dude!

Last edited:
+1 good person, looks like he has a good grasp of the rules, decent app, and and seems like he would really like to join and help the staff team

+1
Nice guy met him a bit today and good app

EDIT: didn't you just get denied on the 10th of july (9 days ago)? Wouldn't you need to wait 2 weeks to apply again?
If that is the case -1

Last edited:

You're a cool dude, and typically I'd give you a +1, but you applied 9 days ago, and you have to wait at least 2 weeks to reapply.

+1 Great app this time around. I have had a lot of interactions with this man and in sits has always been calm and collected never yelled just let us handle things after he has said his piece. I think he would be a great staff.