Accepted Kenny Wilkens Staff Application

Kenny Wilkens

User
Apr 4, 2022
Username: Kenny Wilkens

◈ Your In-Game Name: Kenny Wilkens

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027099413/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 24

Your Discord (with tag): Kenny Wilkens#6605

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 0700-2200

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Honestly I saw you guys are understaffed and wanted to help. I also hear a lot about bias among some moderators and I want to ensure this server does not have that stigma attached to it by being a good role model. I enjoy the server so I figured why not I'll try and help out. I have met a lot of great individuals on this server and want to help bring in even more spectacular and fun individuals. I know starting out I wont be able to do more then just moderator but as time goes on I hope to see a better AtomicRP server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I may not have recent experience but back in my teenage years I was a moderator. I moderate for several twitch channels and several discord channels. On top of the fact I'm a veteran I served in the U.S military as a 68w combat medic the entire core value that embodies leadership was beat into me during basic training. I am someone who wants to ensure that the servers are well regulated even on server 2 and 3. I hope to make sure everyone has a safe and fun experience on this server like I have.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I won't lie and say I will always be active, I have other games I play and sometimes I can stop playing a certain game for a couple days but I'm the living embodiment of Unbiased, I am pretty friendly and I try my best to ensure everyone has fun and understands how to have fun/ play Dark rp. If I have the opportunity I give others money to get them started or I'll teach them how to make money and make comment on their bases so they dont get in trouble for breaking the rules. All in all I wouldn't say expect me to ALWAYS be here 24/7 or even every day but as long as you are respectable what you can expect is loyalty and integrity.

Last edited:
+1
Mature, almost a week of playtime, and really well thought out application. I would like to see some more put into the last two questions though. As a side note, thank you for your service. Good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Cherokee_JD#5700 on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.