Koda*

User
Mar 9, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Koda*

Steam Name: Koda*

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kodaddygang/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19

Your discord name/tag: Koda*#1111

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes its the exact same as in game/

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I was banned for a week when i first joined the server for leaving during a warn (didnt know that wasnt allowed at the time)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 2 days 15 hours. Im on everyday for a good while.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Indeed I have, i went over them around 5 times over the course of a few days to make sure I fully understood them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes, Ive went over them a few times. I have quite a good memory so I wont have any problem remembering them.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? All i use to communicate in game is a microphone. The only time i wouldnt is if someone is in my room (which is a very rare occourance)

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Nope but I believe i am fully capable to do it.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I have not, i know John Tubman hes pretty cool with me but no reccomendations.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have no experience with that, but i am a fast learner and i can catch on quite easily if im pushed in the right direction for it.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Ive noticed that late at night (around 12am-6am) theres not a lot of staff on if any at all and thats when im the most active so id like to have an opportunity to help out with tickets, and or any problems that shall arise when no staff, or little staff, is online.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? For starters, im on 15 hours a day on any given day. Im very respecting, if someone has an issue i can resolve it as fast and as smoothly as possible, Im able to be on when most staff are offline. Im very mature, I can easily get along with others, I enjoy talking to people. as well as helping them out in any way im able too within reason. I feel i would be a good candidate for the staff role.

+1 respectful and is constantly making tickets to report rule breaks, upholds rules and plays all the time

+1 You're a player that I'm starting to hear a lot more often and you seem like a good guy to have around. So far I've had no problems with you, so best of luck!

+1 plays alot especially at later hours when staff seems to have less on. could help alleviate some of the issues later at night. good guy for sure.

+1 | Koda is an awesome person! He helped me learn the game when I first started. Additionally, due to his wonky sleeping schedule, he'll be able to look over the server late at night when most staff are sleeping.

+1 never had any bad experiences with you. Never really talked to you much but you seem like a good person.

+1
You are a very chill person in game and I really like the application that you have put in. I never had any problems with you and think you should be given a chance!
Best Of Luck!

-/+
I dont necessarily agree with unknown we had our differences thats cool but didnt get to know you too well so for now im neutral

since this application was made (2 days ago) I have since gained another day playtime, Most of that time being late at night when little to no staff is on.

+1
We could use some people on the night it would be really helpful
Really clean application and it looks like its made with effort

Good Luck!

-1 he breaks NLR and RMds pretty often
This is an entirely biased and false statement. If you are mad about the knife situation then so be it but don't bring that into staff applications. None of this is true by any stretch of imagination.