Accepted Koda*'s Staff Application.

This is an entirely biased and false statement. If you are mad about the knife situation then so be it but don't bring that into staff applications. None of this is true by any stretch of imagination.
Yesterday i was Raiding bank with 2 of my friends he walked by and killed us he was a thief didn't even bother to announce raid assist then there was cum-town he every time he died he would walk back there like nothing happened

Yesterday i was Raiding bank with 2 of my friends he walked by and killed us he was a thief didn't even bother to announce raid assist then there was cum-town he every time he died he would walk back there like nothing happened
I don't believe either of those statements, and as for your cumtown accusations if Koda dies at cumtown for any reason I make sure he doesn't come back by accident, which would be the only way for him to come back because he actually knows the rules.

+1 I have not been on the server long so i do not have a bit say, but all my interactions with koda have been good. he follows the rules and has also helped me understand the ones that i broke on accident so i did not break them again.

+1 | Koda is an awesome person! He helped me learn the game when I first started. Additionally, due to his wonky sleeping schedule, he'll be able to look over the server late at night when most staff are sleeping.
04:43:37 PM - (OOC) TruMoo: The person I'm a real simp for is Koda.

04:44:24 PM - (OOC) TruMoo: Koda's the dream mman. B)
DIS YOU?

I don't believe either of those statements, and as for your cumtown accusations if Koda dies at cumtown for any reason I make sure he doesn't come back by accident, which would be the only way for him to come back because he actually knows the rules.
Every time i base in cum town u afk in a corner for hours at a time, how is that making sure he doesn't break NLR?

Every time i base in cum town u afk in a corner for hours at a time, how is that making sure he doesn't break NLR?
If "afk in a corner for hours at a time" is your version of building a good base from scratch for hours, sure. Even if I'm not holding his hand we're still often in a call.

If "afk in a corner for hours at a time" is your version of building a good base from scratch for hours, sure. Even if I'm not holding his hand we're still often in a call.
u could have Said "we are ina call most of the time, so i know hes not breaking NLR"