Mar 25, 2023
Username: Lagween

◈ Your In-Game Name: TheCumGuzzler

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/papalagween/

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: thecumguzzler

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. active warn Rdm placed apon me by Floof, I was being extra silly and killed a guy

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Atomic Staff, like a month maybe a bit over. Ruffles just told me to do this so here we are

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? early mornings, evenings, late nights. Whenever there are people who need TCG's help

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? It was fun being staff, and after being in some sits as a regular player, i'd like to be someone people can come to when they have issues ,and to be someone that does not treat them like an inconvenience . (edit) I LOVE ATOMIC RP I CANT LIVE WITHOUT BEING A STAFF MEMBER THIS IS MY WHOLE LIFE. I find it reassuring when I'm able to help others, whether it be my peers or little Timmy who needs help setting up a mug bind.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? To this day people say I was a good moderator, ultimately it is up to the people grading this application, but i'll give the good ol 1 2. Gmod hits close to home for me, as a young man, baby Jack would stay up for hours playing on cosmic, atlas, tits, and now atomic. As this is the top rated DRP server (i think noob said that once) i'd like to ensure that player who are coming through have a great experience, whether it be their first time logging on, or their 958833222139499304853th. I'd like to be a friend in the community, someone that ANYONE can come to on or off the record for ANY issues they have. Someone who won't treat them as an annoyance. (edit)
Responsiveness is something that's very important to being a staff member on such an impressively large server! I would take initiative to grab tickets and move fluidly throughout the sit to come to a result quickly and safely, so everyone can continue their immersive role play without having any grudges towards the other players in the sit, or the staff involved. Most importantly I won't edate within the circle of players or interact in any explicate manor with ANYONE including those who happen to be under the age of 18!!!!!! With my prior experience I believe I would be a great fit for the staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. someone told me typing out +1 under this post gives you a better chance of getting promoted from Tmod, idk tho

Last edited:

-1​

This response makes me believe you aren’t fit to be staffing especially acting like you don’t care and breaking the rule

“uhhhh active warn Rdm placed apon me by Floof, I was being extra silly and killed a guy. so what?”​

im gonna cry myself to sleep

-1​

This response makes me believe you aren’t fit to be staffing especially acting like you don’t care and breaking the rule

“uhhhh active warn Rdm placed apon me by Floof, I was being extra silly and killed a guy. so what?”​

+1 I've been friends with them for a long time, I think they would do great. Plus prior experience on the team helps.