Denied Liam Mckinstry Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Mckinstry

User
Jun 12, 2023
Username: Liam Mckinstry

◈ Your In-Game Name: supdaninja

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198376788094/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: supdaninja#6071

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. two fail rp

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 6h 48m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? eastern daylight time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12-4

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've never been a staff member before and i would love the opportunity

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Dear Atomic rp

I am writing to express my sincere interest in applying for a staff position on your esteemed GMod server. After spending a considerable amount of time as an active member of your community, I have become deeply impressed by the positive atmosphere, engaging gameplay, and the strong sense of camaraderie fostered among players.

With a passion for GMod and a strong desire to contribute to the growth and success of your server, I believe that my skills and experience make me a valuable asset to your staff team. I have a comprehensive understanding of the server's rules and guidelines, and I am committed to upholding and enforcing them fairly and consistently.

Throughout my time on the server, I have consistently demonstrated excellent communication skills and a friendly, approachable demeanor. I enjoy engaging with fellow players, addressing their concerns, and providing assistance whenever needed. Furthermore, I possess a strong sense of integrity and fairness, which I believe are essential qualities for a staff member entrusted with maintaining a safe and enjoyable gaming environment.

In addition to my interpersonal skills, I also have a solid technical understanding of GMod and its various intricacies. I am proficient in identifying and addressing common issues such as rule violations, disruptive behavior, and technical glitches. I am confident in my ability to troubleshoot problems efficiently and ensure that all players have a seamless and enjoyable experience on the server.

I am committed to dedicating my time and efforts to the betterment of the server and its community. I understand the responsibilities associated with a staff position, and I am ready to invest the necessary time and effort to fulfill them to the best of my abilities.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of your GMod server and to support its vibrant community. Please feel free to contact me if you require any additional information or have any questions.

Sincerely,

Liam Mckinstry
supdaninja

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. im just cool guy all round

Application Denied
You have not written this app yourself.
You have been blacklisted from staffing.​

Status
Not open for further replies.