Nov 21, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Lilbrees

Steam Name: Lilbrees

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079418429/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your discord name/tag:

Lilbrees#8475

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Yes, when I first joined the server I was aware of the Hate Speech rule but was not aware that the R word was included in that. After further in depth reading and cementing myself with the rules I now fully understand all of the rules. I also have a Class 3 for Failbase, the reason for this is because I was attempting to build a base but failed to put down a building sign. I went to take a phone call but after that fell asleep on my couch and when I returned I had been warned. (NOTE: There were no raidables inside the base I was building).

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

17 days, 4 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes,

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes,

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes,

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

DanTehMan
Hez
Potompatomp
DaddyStuffy
lil Marco Vert

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

None, but I am willing to learn and become proficient in whatever need be.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I would like to be apart of the Atomic Staff team because I really enjoy helping people. I get a nice warm feeling after helping new and old players with situations or problems they have on the server. Whether it's in-game issues, forum issues, or even real life struggles I'd like to be there and help people. If I get picked up to be on the staff team I'd like to help innovate the rules, systems, and gameplay on the server. I spend a lot of time with everyone on the server so I feel like I can deescalate situations before they become a bigger issue, communication is key when you're in a place of power.
At the end of the day I really like the server and want to be more involved in the community and I feel like this is the perfect fit. I've been on many Garry's Mod servers but this one is very different. This server is my home and I'm happy to have finally found it.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I should be accepted onto the staff team because I care deeply about the community and gameplay of the server, I work hard to have a good reputation with everyone on the server so I can help everyone. I am a very frequent player on the server and would love to contribute more by becoming a member of the staff team. As stated in the last question I would like to help further innovate the community and server. I'm a hard worker and care about the quality of my work. I'm also hoping that I can learn and grow while being apart of the Staff Team, this would be a great opportunity for me to really take what I've learned in real life and implement it here. I've been working very hard to learn all of the rules through the past week or so to be prepared for whatever situations I'm thrown in.
I'm always open to learning and facing my weaknesses so I feel like this will help me while being on the Staff Team. I have certificates in Microsoft Excel and Word so I can help with whatever is needed.

What is your timezone?

CST

What time of the day are you usually on?

4PM-10PM

Last edited:

+1

I don't know how to read but good job! all of our run in have been good and you seem like a player with good motives and knowledge of the rules

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav on Discord (Shav#2573) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied