Thrawn

User
Sep 19, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Lotisify or Mayor Lotisify

Steam Name: Lotisify

Steam Id:
Steamd ID: 76561199123350968

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am currently 15 years old and will be 16 in November

Your discord name/tag:lotisify#0968

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes, I use simplicity with my names so I don't have 16500 for different servers.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have been warned for RDM after forgetting to put a Police are KOS sign outside my base as a Professional printer and banned after my power got knocked out during a storm when I was being reported.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum) I am currently at 72 hours and counting.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have read the rules and am memorizing them at the current moment

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have read the following: Staff Handbook, Sit Guidelines, Punishment Guidelines, Chain of command, and the Staff Commands. I am ATTEMPTING to memorize the Staff commands right now.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I use my mic to play online games with some friends.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I Staffed as a Junior Admin for StarwarsRP and a Moderator for FalloutRP and both were fun so I wanted to try it on this server as well.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I forgot exactly what he said but Cosmos1 suggested me when I helped a thief get a gun license when he asked me who to go to I took him to the mayors office with the mayor being none other than Cosmos1.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I was Staff in two servers that used AWarn3 and Blogs but that is all the utilities i've used,.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Mainly I would love to get to know the community better and be more involved in it and make people's day. I also feel that being staff can help me improve as a human being, giving me so many opportunities for problem-solving, team working, being socially active with other people, and many more. I would also love moderating the server since usually there are only 0-2 staff members online, even less since classes started. I believe I could also bond with the current staff team and help the server improve and grow. I know well not to abuse any commands or privileges when off duty.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I would like to be staff because I can deal eith situations in a very calm manner. I also have a lot of experience playing Garry's Mod, I have experienced what being staff is with some experience (starwarsRP and FalloutRP) have been playing this game for 2 years which helps me take charge of any situation or help other staff and overall awareness when it comes to the tickets and/or questions. I am also very easy to talk to I am not intimidating whatsoever so that is something that could help during Staff sits or interactions in any way however I can enforce the rules when I need to as I have been very active when it comes to making reports since it is the best I can get to staff right now.

What is your time zone? I'm CST (I live in texas)

Anything else we should know about you? I am thoughtful smart and very proud to be even a part of the #1 server on GMOD

What time of the day are you usually on? At the dead of night when staff could be used (4pm-2am sometimes)

NOTE: I am unexplainably sorry about my last application and I deserve whatever scolding in the reply section so feel free too know that I am truly sorry Vtrek and I hope to grow as a person.

Sorry Lotisify, but you do have to wait your 2 week time period from being denied. I really wanna give you great feedback since you felt dedicated enough to reapply. Unknown will respond to your application later tonight. Reapply 2 weeks from this date.

His last App was 13 days ago, id say treat this as a normal App so I personally am.

+1

-Good amount of hours.
-Seems very dedicated.
-App be lookin good.
-Experience.

-1 no, this dude copied someone else’s application, and also did not wait 2 weeks

-1 no, this dude copied someone else’s application, and also did not wait 2 weeks
That was my last app and I cant tell everyone how sorry I am to have done that I feel terrible when I even so much as think of it please you do not need to change anything on you reply its just I wanted yall to know how bad I felt after that one

+/- I'm more for a + than a - , I'll explain myself... So I really think young people are immature... Like I was immature at this age but anyway I think you can have a chance for trial-mod! Good Luck for you and I hope you will be a fantastic TM and you was a moderators on 2 differents server! so that's deff a +

Last edited:
+/- I'm more for a + than a - , I'll explain myself... So I really think young people are immature... Like I was immature at this age but anyway I think you can have a change for trial-mod! Good Luck for you and I hope you will be a fantastic TM and you was a moderators on 2 differents server! so that's deff a +
Thanks it means a lot!

+/- Really nice guy and seems mature, but didn't wait the two weeks.

+/- Really nice guy and seems mature, but didn't wait the two weeks.
sorry I know and im sorry I just REALLY want to at least get an interview for Staff and it was 2 days off but alas I know I was supposed to wait so my sincere apologies

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Ya Ming on discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.