Accepted Lotus Staff Application

Lotus

User
Apr 24, 2023
Username: Lotus

◈ Your In-Game Name: Husky Harris

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199044314322/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Lotus#0866

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I had a prop blocking warn about a year ago when i first started, learned much more from a year.
I have a rdm warn recently form about 2 or 1 day ago, I admit I was being fucking stupid But I have moved on and have been building connections.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 8h 10m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Afternoon - Midnight (early morning) (I pull all nighters frequently)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join this team because I want experience. I want an oppurtunity to learn, and I lowkey want that supporter +. Besides that, experience and learning the fundamentals of staffing is what I want the most currently, I been playing Gmod, and I noticed how mature staff is in this server and I want to work towards that.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Look, I'm not gonna be like "OMG OMG IM DIFFERENT AND I HAVE THE IMMENSE SUPERSAIYAN POTENTIAL" but I do have the capabilites of providing exactly what the staff team needs. I'm willing to go through trainings, interviews, and anything just to learn how to work the server and what exactly my task is. I'm not the one to give up and I most certainly wont quit within the first 3 days of staffing. Name the task? I got it. I'm still learning and i'm looking forward to learn more.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Every 6 or so months i get checked up on because I used to have cancer, but I'm clear now and just get annual checkups.