Love Getting Banned for Carjacking

GR1

User
Dec 24, 2022
Fuckin WaffleDip can lick my gooch. Noob spawns in jeeps and expects people not to fight over them. Now I'm banned for 3 days. #ReplaceTheFrontman

So far, we've had replies from a fake e-girl, a mallard duck, a blue waffle developer that is actually a staff member, a baked potato cat-thing (fitting for the account owner), and an emo. Who else can we get up in here? We almost have the whole diversity pool.

Funny, I RDM for a jeep when the whole point of DarkRP is to steal and get rich and pretend we're all thieves while following the rules, but @imanoob2000 can just orbital strike a whole street.

So far, we've had replies from a fake e-girl, a mallard duck, a blue waffle developer that is actually a staff member, a baked potato cat-thing (fitting for the account owner), and an emo. Who else can we get up in here? We almost have the whole diversity pool.
You can get a rock dude

Funny, I RDM for a jeep when the whole point of DarkRP is to steal and get rich and pretend we're all thieves while following the rules, but @imanoob2000 can just orbital strike a whole street.
Why are you mad that the person who owns and manages the server has the ability to do whatever on it?