Make Solo Raiders /Advert

JohnnyRicoGaming

User
Jun 16, 2021
I see this as a solution to a problem just only cause 90% when you solo raid and kill someone they never know if your raiding, there have been times where a rdm report comes in and the first thing they say is i was raiding. Sometimes it can just be a excuse for some people to kill.

If you force all raids to be adverted not only by a party it'll give better data on what transcribed and people would know what was happening when it happened. I can see why people like it that they don't have to advert but the only that is accounted for is the death/kill timer so most solo raiders don't actually wait the wait time between raids.

Making solo raiders advert only helps both parties cause in logs i can see that he started a raid and second, the defenders are knowing of the raid when it is called so when they die it will free up tickets. So the fix to all this confusion especially for New players is that we force all who are raiding to Advert. I haven't been on one server where a solo raider didnt advert cause all it does is create confusion between people.

The prop limit, keypad limit, and shooting-blinds' guidelines makes it super easy for someone to make a proficient base on Atomic RP, allowing one person to facilitate defense against mass amounts of people. Solo Raiders have a hard enough time as it, making them advert, which will make the base owners even more vigilant, will make the raiding experience even more one-sided.

Yes and No half the time you already know someone is raiding with the way bases are built but the amount of confusion behind the raid is what im talking about you respond to every advert raid when it pops up cause half the time you can already see your doors. so Adverting wouldn't really stop anything from taking place that hasn't already been know. You know when your getting raided most of the time by the sound of the keypad cracker not usually cause someone adverted. It only if evidence and supports the raider and gives the staff more information.