Make some expensive items to keep Players interested

LewD_Teddie

User
Jun 20, 2021
Las Vegas
It could be Armor, Guns or Cars. Just something to keep the game entertaining for long time players, I personally think you should make it so certain VIP jobs can be bought with in game cash, just make it like 20M+ a job so it gives us a great reason to grind.

-Cars would be dope, but I think lag is probably the "excuse" you'd get because some servers really can't cars.

-Armor does exist, bought through Black Market Dealer.

-More guns? There's a ton IMO...maybe a different gun system, like CW 2.0...but that's a stretch maybe...(CW is super dope, because you talk about things to spend money on, well with CW you can make attachments buyable...soooo instead of buying that M9K Scar-H that comes with a Holosight, you'd have to buy something like an optic separately...)

-Jobs...that's like the biggest issue with Atomic right now in my opinion, like the lack OF jobs...Fireworks & Pro-Printer are like the 2 only good jobs to make money with, and as someone who is on the grind to become richer...it's so boring & also annoying to do Fireworks ONLY all-day, so if there were more drug jobs & illegal or even legal jobs to make good cash, that'd be dope...

-But again, I think you mean jobs like Atomic Thief being buyable and still be able to be payed for IRL...that'd be cool no doubt, but again ^...I feel as if it's already annoying to grind with the current jobs & their player caps.