Denied megoodboy21 Staff Application

megoodboy21

User
Jun 28, 2022
Username: megoodboy21

◈ Your In-Game Name: MRgoodboy21

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199401518465/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: MRgoodboy21#9056

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. hate speech to be honest i forgot what happen but i was probably being stupid and i am sorry

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? utc

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:00 pm to 9:00pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am excited to apply for a position on the AtomicRP staff team because I am passionate about the roleplaying community and want to help create a positive and enjoyable experience for all members. I have a strong desire to assist others and believe that being a part of the staff team would allow me to do so in a meaningful way. In addition, I am eager to learn new skills and take on new challenges, and I believe that being a part of the staff team would provide me with opportunities to do so. Overall, I believe that my dedication, teamwork, and problem-solving abilities make me a strong candidate for a position on the staff team, and I am excited at the prospect of contributing to the success of AtomicRP.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As a member of the Garry's Mod community, I have always been dedicated to creating a positive and welcoming environment for all players. As a moderator, I believe that I would be able to contribute to this goal in a meaningful way. I have a strong understanding of the game and its rules, and I am committed to enforcing them fairly and consistently. I am also an effective communicator and am able to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy. In addition, I am highly organized and able to manage my time effectively, which would allow me to fulfill my responsibilities as a moderator efficiently. Overall, I believe that my skills and experience make me well-suited for the role of a Garry's Mod moderator.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

1+ Out of all the reports I've seen this is by far one of the best and think you're being genuine with your response. Overall I think you would be a great addition to the staff team!

+1
Very clean typing!

Hate speech will always be worrying but redemption exists.
My recommendation is that if you have any questions on an existing rule or one that is not so seeable, you should visit the "#gethelp" and ask questions through the "Forums Assistance", Very helpful and do not feel shy to press that button!

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/