Denied Milfo's Staff Application

why is it not a good app could you elaborate so i can reflect and grow and make it better in the future.

and i’m pretty sure i saw you today actually you told me that just using my supporter printer and others were better then using pro printer idk could of been a different staff member

and i’m pretty sure i saw you today actually you told me that just using my supporter printer and others were better then using pro printer idk could of been a different staff member
why is it not a good app could you elaborate so i can reflect and grow and make it better in the future.
Yes That was me. You didnt copy the staff app completely and you have one sentence responses. Seems Rushed not enough effort. I would also suggest not responding to everyone who comments on your app, negative or positive, in the future.

+/- Havent seen you on the server myself, however I like you attitude, and your application is good, could use a bit more detailing but other than that, I think you have the right mindset. Goodluck