May 16, 2022
Username: Minionn

◈ Your In-Game Name: Minionn

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Quinceiy/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 33

Your Discord (with tag): Quinceiy#4602

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I am not sure about my first warn as I was afk in my base and I didnt even know I had a warning for fail base.

My Second warn was for RDM and it was an RP event where I had killed a cop and another cop was chasing me down who I then had killed. It was part of the RP event but because I had not taken any damage by the Cop chasing me it was deemed RDM and was my mistake.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6d 3h 47n

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
It was a couple years ago I had staffed on Superior Servers Dank Town. Sorry due to how long ago it was I do not have any contacts anymore.

I have also ran 2 guilds in WOW so I am used to being in a staffing position and managing players and being the middle man to resolve issues.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? MST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? It can range but I am off work for a few months so I am often on in the evening from 9pm mst to as early as 7am mst Normally though once back to work it will been evenings around 8pm mst to 2am mst.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have really enjoyed my time of the servers and would love to be apart of helping to community grow and keeping it a great place to play, hang out and spend time. I also am off work for a few months and would love to be able to put my time and effort into staffing on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I work in customer service with a Telecommunications company in Canada called TELUS. The skills I have learned over my 15 years doing this job translate would translate really well into being a staff on the server. I am really good and understanding situations, understanding the rules and also de-escalating situations. I always give everything my 100% and would be a great asset to the team not only in moderation but when it comes to feedback and providing ideas.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. As I have mentioned I have worked in customer service for most of my careers. These skills translate really well into to staffing. I am really calm, collective and easy going and I do not get upset or mad. I am really good at deescalating situations.

I am a gamer I play everything from Gmod, WOW, League, Rust and such. I mostly enjoy online games with communities.

In game most people know me due to my Voice changer to sound like a Minion. I did this to stand out but to also have fun. Of course while in a staff role or in sits I would not be using the Voice changer.

I feel I have had great interactions on the server with players and staff I have nothing but great things to say about my time here and hope other can say the same when it comes to any time they had spent with me.

I enjoy teaching people. With my work one of my favorite things to do is teach the new hires and this translate to game where I have spent time with a new player to explain rules or how to fix a fail base with out calling an admin.

I do want to note I do have a VAC ban showing on my Steam, this was due to being hacked years ago and not only did they steal all my CSO and Dota items but I guess they used my account in CS GO as well before I had recovered my account.

I came back to playing GMod to have a great time and I hope those who I have interacted with have had one as well!

At first when other staff and told me to apply like Joe, Voidz or other staff I was not going to but as I have played on the server the most invested I have become in making it a great place to spend time and a good experience so the natural next step to help even more would be in a staffing role.

If there is any questions or concerns please let me know.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Minionn

+1 if he ran a WoW guild the man had to deal with worse things than mass rdm.
pic5643225.png

+1 he seems extremely passionate, produced a very detailed and well mannered app. I'd love to hear his interview!!

+1
You seem like you are mature enough to be welcomed into the staff team.
You did some amazing answers and I hope to hear your interview soon.
I bless you god for having to deal with WOW Guild's

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Slender_Cain#6969 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Hez#0411 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to me on Discord with any questions/concerns.​