Accepted Missclick Staff Application

Missclick

Mod on AtomicRP
User
Feb 16, 2023
Username: Missclick

◈ Your In-Game Name: Missclick

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199180745148/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: MissClick#2948

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. lets start from lowest to highest level 1 warn:muted reason Micspaming
level 2 warn: Failrp reason i raided a base in a wrong way
level 3 warn : RDM reason killed a guy for making me mad
level 3 warn: RDM reason killed a guy who looked like an admin
level 3 warn: RDM reason shot a person reason faulty mouse
level 5 warn: MassRDM reason i never knew if you shoot someone it counts as rdm
Total warns : 6

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was and i will be staff on Zyrens Police rp Ranks From Trial to moderator
i once owned a DarkRP server Rank Owner
Zyrens Owner : Clorox#6035

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? I live in Lithuania

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On Weekend it depends if iam going outside or not 13 to 22 or less 10 to 15 and when i come back 23. on work days Mondays to17 to 22 until Thursday

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I Enjoy helping people i keep my cool especially when i have anger issuse i like to bring joy to servers when iam staff yes sometime i can be an asshole but days always change i love helping people that is part of my joy i can deal with a very difficult sit or a all on all sit and also i keep the server clean from trollers or other people like bub games and ect

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Like i sayed i like helping people ive been playing gmod since i was 7 yes i bough the game in 2022 but theres a thing called brothers account i know alot about staffing on servers yes i know how to youse blogs and ect from S.A.M and others i just hope best for the people on the server

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. iam from another country where english isint a first thing people know .so sometime when iam talking or typing in english for a long time my english just crashes and it start getting hard to talk and type i enjoy playing gmod with friends sometime do a little trolling by making people mad for no reason i know that sound bad but it isint that bad okay thank for looking at my application i hope i get a feedback later on goodbey for now

For clarification, this player has 1 warn, the other 5 are expired from 2/28/23 and before.

PROS
Has previous experience of being staff

CONS
Has been warned a lot with not that much playtime

Barley any explanation on why you should be accepted as a staff member of this community

Overall would say
+/-

PROS
Has previous experience of being staff

CONS
Has been warned a lot with not that much playtime

Barley any explanation on why you should be accepted as a staff member of this community

Overall would say
+/-
one of the Forum Administrator Told me that all 6 warns now count as 1 all off them expired

-1 worst staff app I've ever seen. (Auto correct is a thing)
Hello i see you're not satisfied by my application i just want to say that iam not from the states or from the uk i live in a country where we dont speak English we speak another language i didn't youse an auto corrector i want to show my work to the team